PBP UFC 230: Cormier vs. Lewis - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
vEhcNDe.jpg

Main Card: (PPV-10pm ET/7pm PT/5am UK)
265lbs- Daniel Cormier (21-1) vs. Derrick Lewis (21-5)***Heavyweight Title Fight
185lbs- Chris Weidman (14-3) vs. Ronaldo Souza (25-6)
185lbs- David Branch (22-4) vs. Jared Cannonier (10-4)
185lbs- Karl Roberson (6-1) vs. Jack Marshman (22-7)
185lbs- Israel Adesanya (14-0) vs. Derek Brunson (18-6)

fc9RiCD.png

5am UK time? I'm really confused now. I thought it was 3am CET, which would be 2am UK?

Well im ready for some skilled violence.
53519-1510292.png

id be so happy if im wrong about the main event.

@Arm Barbarian

What time do main events normally come on? I feel like it's between 2330-0000. I'm going to a hockey game, which should be wrapped up by 2200 so I think I can still get back home and be drunk for the main event but it will be close.

@Arm Barbarian

What time do main events normally come on? I feel like it's between 2330-0000. I'm going to a hockey game, which should be wrapped up by 2200 so I think I can still get back home and be drunk for the main event but it will be close.

Usually around 9:30 PST / 12:30 EST

I got DC winning via second round TKO.

<DC-Champ>

Although I couldn't resist betting on Lewis at +500 odds, I honestly think he's going to get beaten to a pulp.

Black Beast for the win!!! lets go!!!!!!! woooooooo. Hoping for him to win, he would be the best thing that has ever happened to UFC in a very long time if he was the champ. he would be a epic HW champ. He is gonna do it, I'm feeling it, ground and pound TKO round 4. Lets go

Untitlede.png

#My Ball are hot
#Wheres Ronda's fine ass at
#I need to do number 2
#I need to go poo poo
#I use to play golf with Trump
#I never dropped the soap in the prison showers
#Shit I was gassed on ring walk
#I train for 30 minutes but 25 minutes on my phone.

######## AND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Beast
The Chris
Branch
Marshman
Bruhnson

One of the best looking main cards ever. No WMMA and no midgets. Every single fighter in the main card is a badass 185 pounds and above.

I'm not really feeling the hype for this event so far.

Back