UFC 230 tickets go onsale next week. Does the UFC announce its headliner tomorrow?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
With TUF on tomorrow night and it being the only day of the week sports stories aren't buried behind the NFL, I feel like we will get the announcement.

With TUF on tomorrow night and it being the only day of the week sports stories aren't buried behind the NFL, I feel like we will get the announcement.

any day now all the fake news about jon jones will stop so I be happy about that. my gut is either wooldey or bullet is main event.

I'm getting those tickets regardless of an announcement.

*fingers crossed for Woodley or Jones*

Is that the November card?

I thought it would be Colby vs Woodley

Wednesday means a new UFC Tonight, and that's a likely place for announcing such things.

EDIT Stipe's Instagram post yesterday had the message of "Look forward, but never wait". Usual bland platitude...or hint?

Last edited:
Whittaker vs Gastelum? I know Robert isn't supposed to be cleared to wrestle till the very end of the year or possibly the beginning of next year, but maybe he's recovered faster than originally expected.

Who we gettin?!
UFC230 Main event is : Jon Jones vs Tyron Woodley for the 170lb belt.

Dana is paying Jon a 1million US$ pre-fight Bonus to cut down to 170lbs.
Post-fight Bonus for Jones is US$5million if he wins, plus a big sloppy kiss from Dana. (Jones has the contractual option to decline the kiss).

This is what Jon has been doing the whole of 2018 : massive diet to make 170lbs in case Till lost the fight.

Dana gonna Dana.

Last edited:
Jeff-Novitzky-over-Jon-Jones-UFC-200-luncheon-v2.jpg

giphy.gif

any day now all the fake news about jon jones will stop so I be happy about that. my gut is either wooldey or bullet is main event.
Rogen claimed to know it before Woodley had a near flawless victory. So that would support Bullet vs PVZ(?). Hard to imagine Rogen would be giddy for that though headlining MSG.

Excited to see what they have in store, and if it turns out to be Woodley vs Colby to bail them out, I'm good with that

I think it would be a bad look to suspend Jon Jones a year than right away announce him as main event. Maybe announce the suspension now than announce the main event in a few days I could see.

Jones will be cleared soon <JonesLaugh>

Rogen claimed to know it before Woodley had a near flawless victory. So that would support Bullet vs PVZ(?). Hard to imagine Rogen would be giddy for that though headlining MSG.

Excited to see what they have in store, and if it turns out to be Woodley vs Colby to bail them out, I'm good with that

bullet vs Joanna

I just be glad when the jon jonesfakes news is over.

Wednesday means a new UFC Tonight, and that's a likely place for announcing such things.

EDIT Stipe's Instagram post yesterday had the message of "Look forward, but never wait". Usual bland platitude...or hint?

stipe already booked vs Curtis blaydes as a main event of a fight night card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back