UFC 230 tickets go onsale next week. Does the UFC announce its headliner tomorrow?

@Pakman agree that Woodley vs Colby is the most likely but Rogen acted like they had a main event he was excited about before it was determined Woodley would win in a fashion allowing for that short of a turnaround.

Jones vs Gus.

Anik and Florian discussed it on their podcast.

here another reason why the jon jones stuff is all fakes news.

jon jones said he will never again fight on short notice after how the osp fight. he said he went against his coached advice and the perfornace proved them right.

7 weeks isn’t short notice esp if he kinda got wind of it before.

UFC 230 Joanna vs Valentina Superfight

Jones return.
Or Woodley vs GSP.

I don't think Woodley/Colby is big enough for MSG headliner.

Max is gonna be in vegas this week, seems like a long trip just to sign autographs...

It would look so shady to have jones being cleared and announced as the main event at the same time. I think it’s stipe vs Cain/rumble

Jones/Gus II or Woodley/Colby, if I had to guess.

OK joking aside for UFC230 ...

one of :
Jones vs Gus II
Jones vs DC III
Jones vs Cain
Holloway vs Ortega

I'm picking the first or 2nd option as most probable.

OK joking aside for UFC230 ...

one of :
Jones vs Gus II
Jones vs DC III
Jones vs Cain
Holloway vs Ortega

I'm picking the first or 2nd option as most probable.

Jones vs DC at what weight? DC looked like the fucking Hindenburg this past weekend.

My prediction - The rematch we’ve all been waiting for - the true GOAT gets his revenge....

Brendan Schaub vs Travis Browne.

They are definetely close to finalizing Jones vs Gus. Both have been training hard lately.

When was this? What did they say exactly?

Was at the end of their podcast this week, that the rumors swirling around for MSG Main event is Gus vs JBJ Rematch, that obviously nothing is set in stone and he has his stuff to get figured out but that is what is being discussed. Jon has kept up in recent memory with showing off him training in his garage, there’s pics of him after sparring at the gym, he’s got sponsors back.

Maybe it’s wishful thinking on my part but I would like to see him back in the cage. I don’t care about PEDs as much as some, some on here bash Jon for using PEDs but are fans of other PED users, its weird.

I just care about fights in the cage really and Jon is one of the best I’ve ever seen. I’d like to continue to watch him because he puts on good fights. And a rematch vs Gus would be welcomed. Means even if Brock fucks up with USADA, we could get DC vs Gus or JBJ before his career is up.

Back