UFC 231 PBP/Discussion

Are people really taunting all Ortega backers? It's the one new guy that talked so much shit and how he'd be here Sunday morning to laugh at all Holloway backers. A guy like that deserves to be mocked and pushed out of the subforum. Either come back, eat crow, change your ways, or stay off the subforum and don't ruin the thread leading up to the event.

Come on bro. Stop that shit. You dont kick a man he is down. This guy lost a third of his br. Be nice. Plus, ya got yer money from him in a way. Ur continued success is contingent on his dumbass picks. You should thank him.
Naw fuck that guy. He deserves every bit of it. He ain’t coming back anyway.

Annoyed with myself that my plan of having a quick sleep before the fights turned into me sleeping through until the morning. Just caught up now, I won a decent amount on Holloway thanks to accumulators and a late r4 and r5 prop bet but didn't do the big bet SU I was planning so a bit gutted.

Was honestly extremely surprised at the odds on Holloway/Ortega, said in a post before the event started that on the feet Holloway is levels above Ortega and it showed.

Real good when you feel you have a great read on a fight and it pans out exactly like that.

Masterful performance from Max, one of my favourite fighters to watch. Biggest shame about this is we won't get anywhere near these odds on him again at 145.

Annoyed with myself that my plan of having a quick sleep before the fights turned into me sleeping through until the morning.
I've done that mistake way too many times to attempt it again, just gotta power through

I’ve never seen pressure + precision + cardio like Holloway’s. INSANE!

I messed up bad having Laprise in my 2 parlays but seeing you guys have 4u confidence in Max made me play him (I was leaning towards Ortega with the mystery illness) so whilst not the smartest betting card ive had ill take the profit

I hope everyone had a good night and took that $$$ from the books. But I also hope everyone here remembers who the fuck Max Holloway is

One decent kid amongst 29 pages of the ghost of ''Budden'' sad state to see what the fuck you've managed to turn this forum section into and i totally get why almost every single one who built it have left.
No more mmagoodfella, ezflyer, and a number of others. But big thx to Oblivian and a couple other long-time contributors That still make it worthwhile to visit this thread!

One decent kid amongst 29 pages of the ghost of ''Budden'' sad state to see what the fuck you've managed to turn this forum section into and i totally get why almost every single one who built it have left.

This forum continues to be an excellent resource. Your sweeping generalization does a disservice to the dudes who are steady contributors here. One guy riled everyone up and actually helped bring us all closer together haha.
And if nostalgia is your thing we’d welcome back with open arms yourself and any of the old crowd too.
I hit 40u last night because of these degenerates. I got nothing but love for us today.

This forum continues to be an excellent resource. Your sweeping generalization does a disservice to the dudes who are steady contributors here. One guy riled everyone up and actually helped bring us all closer together haha.
And if nostalgia is your thing we’d welcome back with open arms yourself and any of the old crowd too.
I hit 40u last night because of these degenerates. I got nothing but love for us today.
holy f^%& 40u!!! What was the ROI?

Back