UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Procházka

Gut feeling Weili TKO

3 rounds she can be a lot more aggressive and throw with more power. She already knows she can walk through anything Joanna throws. Joanna has great TDD but I think the threat of it might open up something for Weili too. I don't like the 2 years off thing for Joanna's reaction time and instincts along with rust

IMO Joanna looked better physically the first weigh in. She looks more sucked in this time. I think she opted for core strength/power this time but won't be able to take as much damage as she seemed better conditioned first time out

I'm playing Weili TKO/sub/DQ line at +260

<{JustBleed}>

Well @Stat_Collector you were pretty spot on about that Shev vs Santos fight, I'll come to eat some crow.

I did score it 48-47 Shev though, 2 4 5
The head butt changed everything. i would like to see them run it back. I think Santos can take it. She would be a +150 if they run it back.

The biggest flop came in that 5th round when Tailia failed to keep Val down. She needed that fifth to win the two judges.

The head butt changed everything. i would like to see them run it back. I think Santos can take it. She would be a +150 if they run it back.

The biggest flop came in that 5th round when Tailia failed to keep Val down. She needed that fifth to win the two judges.
Wonder if the guys who put you on ignore will unblock and tail you now lol.

For a betting subforum, some people on here really aren't receptive to different outlooks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back