UFC 3 Sherdog Tourney official thread

I am having fun most of the time, and overall the striking is MUCH better than the last game so that's good. Definitely some problems though, hoping the patch improves things. Some exploitable shit with the head movement glitchyness (stationary headmovement makes you invulnerable to all strikes pretty much and gives you free counters

Outside fighting is impossible to do if your opponent decides they want to fight in a phone booth. It is not fun at all to me to just spam duck, uppercut, hook hoping to get rocks while standing an inch away from my opponent lol but all the top players fight like that.

There is a ton of potential though. It's very satisfying to smartly pick your shots to the head, legs, and body and wear down your opponent, or to perfectly time a slip counter. But people will always exploit the mechanics that get them the easiest wins and it makes things not very fun sometimes

agreed on all of this, although I didnt know about the stationary head movement thing. Its sooo damn fun when you get an opponent willing to have a technical stand up fight without cheesing

agreed on all of this, although I didnt know about the stationary head movement thing. Its sooo damn fun when you get an opponent willing to have a technical stand up fight without cheesing

If you see an opponent standing still just leaning to the left or right, don't try to hit them lol it's been acknowledged that it's broken and will be patched, but for right now that's the cheesiest way to win. Even if you body or leg kick them they will counter your head off. A punch might sneak through here or there but for the most part it's very glitchy and your punches will miss and give them a free counter.

they need to find a way to discourage the constant duck uppercut spam too. Maybe the jab needs to be more accurate across the board so you can stop these guys in their tracks, I don't know but instead of rewarding intelligent counters it just looks like everyone is dancing mashing the right stick

yeah thats my issue i have no idea what youtube its linked to Ive never linked my youtube to my knowledge lol
OH k lol. You might have not even uploaded it, i think i added you btw you online?

Money509 is the winner in our fight. Smoked me in our official fight in the 2nd? round, had no answer for his head movement and defense. I beat him the 2nd fight after wearing him down with body shots. Good shit, awesome fights.

Me vs Tank incase anyone wants to watch

@U O E N O just seen we're matched up, I'm in sydney. Let me know when you're free and we an set a time up

I arrived too late lol you guys are lucky

Making an official thread to gather more players who want to bang on ps4. If you are down, Just post here.

BRACKET:
http://challonge.com/d9ic5ao7
ZMrcKud.png

ZMrcKud.png

All set.

1st round, play each other and someone record the gameplay and post here for results.

Kudos for trying to set up a tournament...I like that you found brackets. The biggest issue was that people were bitching about who they fought when I used to organize the tournaments. @WalkenWouldOwn I'll set a tournament up using @Money509 style of setting up the fights. I'm leaning towards welterweight and it will be up and running in about a week or so

Kudos for trying to set up a tournament...I like that you found brackets. The biggest issue was that people were bitching about who they fought when I used to organize the tournaments. @WalkenWouldOwn I'll set a tournament up using @Money509 style of setting up the fights. I'm leaning towards welterweight and it will be up and running in about a week or so
I’m keen, tag me when you get it up and running

Back