UFC cards for May are weaker than Bellators

Squall10

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't care that this thread gets deleted soon, the point had to be made. Technically no MMA org should have the resources to put out a superior product than the UFC any given month.

Look at the two best fights from UFC: Till vs Thompson, Maia Usman (or Jacare vs Gastelum take your pick).

Bellator: Moose Carvalho and Daley vs Fitch or MVP vs David Rickels.

Jacare > Mousasi, Wonderboy >> MVP and Maia and Usman would maul Fitch and Daley.

The UFC headliners are better in skill as well as more popular.

Uhhhh, no.

The Bellator fights you mentioned don't hold a candle to the UFC fights you mentioned.

Or do you forget how Maia manhandled Fitch when they fought?

Or how did Mousasi do in his rematch against Jacare?

Lmao. Stop. Each of those fights have a name vs a no name in bellator.

And all the headliners would polly wop each of the headliners for bellator outside of moose

Last edited:
Jacare > Mousasi, Wonderboy >> MVP and Maia and Usman would maul Fitch and Daley.

The UFC headliners are better in skill as well as more popular.
Jacare is old as shit now and isn't as good as Moose. Maia and Usman are better but it won't deliver the excitement that Daley and MVP deliver.

Fitch got kicked out the UFC for being the #4 GSP-style with no funny accent or gimmick or unawareness gimmick.

TS wishes MVP or Dave Rickels could be in the UFC.

Never heard of the other fighter. He has the first 3 letters of his name as the Cavalcante mma guy who TKOd Strikejobber Yoel Romero.

Jacare is old as shit now and isn't as good as Moose. Maia and Usman are better but it won't deliver the excitement that Daley and MVP deliver.

According to what? Jacare finished Mousasi, fact. If you go to Google trend and put in these names, you'll find much larger search volume for the UFC headliners, fact. That shows you which fights are generating more interest overall. Nobody gives a crap about Fitch, MVP isn't remotely a name compared to Wonderboy.

Seems like you're just claiming your personal feelings about these as representative of the general fanbase, which is absurd. Personal opinions are pointless, personally watching my ex getting slapped around by her current husband delivers 10x more excitement than UFC 226, that doesn't mean my ex's backyard fights next Sunday is better than 226. What are the objective metrics that indicate the Bellator headliners are better?

Jacare is old as shit now and isn't as good as Moose.
Whachu mean?
Jacare just destroyed top 10 Brunson while Moose just looked like trash going life and death with Shlemenko.
LoL

The next two card UFC cards ARE hot trash though. Two WMMA fights in the main card for both. Don't know who they expect to actually order UFC 224.

I don't care that this thread gets deleted soon, the point had to be made. Technically no MMA org should have the resources to put out a superior product than the UFC any given month.

Look at the two best fights from UFC: Till vs Thompson, Maia Usman (or Jacare vs Gastelum take your pick).

Bellator: Moose Carvalho and Daley vs Fitch or MVP vs David Rickels.
This is the kind of post that leads me to believe that you eat paint chips.

According to what? Jacare finished Mousasi, fact. If you go to Google trend and put in these names, you'll find much larger search volume for the UFC headliners, fact. That shows you which fights are generating more interest overall. Nobody gives a crap about Fitch, MVP isn't remotely a name compared to Wonderboy.

Seems like you're just claiming your personal feelings about these as representative of the general fanbase, which is absurd. Personal opinions are pointless, personally watching my ex getting slapped around by her current husband delivers 10x more excitement than UFC 226, that doesn't mean my ex's backyard fights next Sunday is better than 226. What are the objective metrics that indicate the Bellator headliners are better?
Holy Jeebus Louis.

There definitely not far off in depth and quality but I'd still favour the ufc events. Not to mention there doing 3 to Bellator 2.

I'm more interested in seeing Cyborg fight my ex than any other fight in the history of fighting.
lol sheeit. Given the gals they keep around in UFC/Invicta, and the number of wins it takes to get to fight Cyborg, the former Mrs. Bolanos might actually be able to earn that shot.

Fitch v. Daley is an awful fight with a predictable outcome. I've no idea why Daley would duck MVP but accept a fight with Fitch. Piss poor management of his career.

lol sheeit. Given the gals they keep around in UFC/Invicta, and the number of wins it takes to get to fight Cyborg, the former Mrs. Bolanos might actually be able to earn that shot.

She probably gets DQ'd for clawing. That was her go to move on me back in the day. Biotin-enhanced fingernails are not to be trifled with, even on a skinny Mexican whores I'll tell you that much.

If only MVP fought more often and better competition....you'd might have a point.

He got eyepoked idiot
It was a punch you dope

Broken orbital from a poke
Seems legit

jQh65HE.gif

^The "poke" that closed his eye BTW^
Super sick poke, bruv.

Back