UFC cards for May are weaker than Bellators

Fitch is irrelevant, boring and over the hill WW. Every UFC WW listed would beat Fitch/Daley

MVP is a can crusher whose best win is a split decision over Fernando Gonzalez. Rickels is a fun mid car type fighter nowhere near top-30 in the world. It should be exciting but so will some of the UFC prelim match-ups which are on the same level.

Jacare is old as shit now and isn't as good as Moose. Maia and Usman are better but it won't deliver the excitement that Daley and MVP deliver.

hmm... Jon Fitch is 2 years older, has way more miles on his body and is less relevant so by your standards he's older than shit and his fight not that compelling

Jacare destroyed Mousasi last time they fought. Kelvin is as exciting as Daley/MVP and doing it against better competition.

Last edited:
Jacare > Mousasi, Wonderboy >> MVP and Maia and Usman would maul Fitch and Daley.

The UFC headliners are better in skill as well as more popular.

Out of all the fighters fighting in May mousasi is the best

Jacare > Mousasi, Wonderboy >> MVP and Maia and Usman would maul Fitch and Daley.

The UFC headliners are better in skill as well as more popular.

It was a punch you dope

Broken orbital from a poke
Seems legit

jQh65HE.gif

^The "poke" that closed his eye BTW^
Super sick poke, bruv.

Does look like his left thumb hits his eye

Only good fight for Bellator you mentioned is Moose vs. Carvalho.

Bader vs. Mo is good too. The rest suck.

What has Gegard done to prove he is better than Jacare since Souza destroyed him?

Or how is he better than Wonderboy with two top five wins and a draw with the champ?

Only good fight for Bellator you mentioned is Moose vs. Carvalho.

Bader vs. Mo is good too. The rest suck.

MVP's level of competition has been pathetic but not sure how you can think MVP vs Rickels is a sucky fight

Its close, i'd say UFC 224 is the strongest card of the month but Bellator 199 and 200 are better than either of the Fight Night cards imo.

MVP's level of competition has been pathetic but not sure how you can think MVP vs Rickels is a sucky fight

Caveman is funny and seems like a good guy but he lost badly to a completely shot Melvin Guillard. This is another completely overmatched fighter, a LW no less being sacrificed to the hype train.

The only above average fighter MVP fought in Gonzalez he looked like crap. I dont have any interest in that fight at all. MVP should be fighting Rory, Lima, Koreshkov or BARE minimum Larkin or Daley. Enough babying, it should have been over like four fights ago.

What has Gegard done to prove he is better than Jacare since Souza destroyed him?

Or how is he better than Wonderboy with two top five wins and a draw with the champ?

Right now Gegard is better than Jacare IMO
And i m tired of the people saying that Jacare just beat The Moose .... they are 1-1.....
That aside Gegard best win is Weidman.... Wonderboy has a better resume....

Mousasi would beat the shit out if wonderboy.

The draw was a NYC bullshit decision. NYC is curropt

And i m tired of the people saying that Jacare just beat The Moose .... they are 1-1.....

Wonderboy does not have a better record then mousasi.

LOL

Till/Wonderboy and Kelvin/Jacare are better than every fight Bellator has this month.

Mousasi would beat the shit out if wonderboy.

The draw was a NYC bullshit decision. NYC is curropt

Different weight classes, so completely irrelevant. Also very likely wrong, considering the last time Gegard fought a striker on that level he lost.

A decade ago under different rules. Since they last fought their wins are comparable with Gegard losing to a middle of the pack guy and going life and death with another.

Jacare meanwhile only lost to the top two guys and the loss to Yoel was very competitive and could have been scored as a draw.

Caveman is funny and seems like a good guy but he lost badly to a completely shot Melvin Guillard. This is another completely overmatched fighter, a LW no less being sacrificed to the hype train.

The only above average fighter MVP fought in Gonzalez he looked like crap. I dont have any interest in that fight at all. MVP should be fighting Rory, Lima, Koreshkov or BARE minimum Larkin or Daley. Enough babying, it should have been over like four fights ago.

Don't disagree with any of your assessment but I'm still interested in watching. MVP isn't a champ and due to cowardice likely never will be so I enjoy him for what he is. A great striker who is scared of fighting top MMA artist because he is afraid of losing his undefested marketablilty. Would love to watch him fight Koreshkov, Lima, or Daley. I've lost respect that he isn't fighting the top strikers, I understand ducking the complete artist....kinda. But ducking top level guys with little interest in taking the fight to the ground is pathetic.

This is isn't 2007 anymore. It takes the UFC a lot of work to get matches put together when your talking about the upper top 10 fighters in each division. They have created an atmosphere that fighters are very choosy in who they will fight and the increase of pay over the years and health insurance has allowed them to do it more than ever. So once in a while it things just line up and you get a few events that are a little weak on overall star power on paper.

Lol, wtf is this shit? I would glady watch 1 CC fight rather than whole year of UFCs or anyone actually....

I don't care that this thread gets deleted soon, the point had to be made. Technically no MMA org should have the resources to put out a superior product than the UFC any given month.

Look at the two best fights from UFC: Till vs Thompson, Maia Usman (or Jacare vs Gastelum take your pick).

Bellator: Moose Carvalho and Daley vs Fitch or MVP vs David Rickels.
I don't know how good Carvalho is but there's a chance that he might MIGHT be a top 5 middleweight as mousasi already is.How this fight isn't headline of 200 is beyond me and promotion should be behind it- big time-.
In fact I already believe Gegard would've beaten any UFC mw- when he left so this could be an epic 185 title fight.Vegas doesn't even know how big or small of a favorite Gegard will be in this fight and were 18 days away.

Whachu mean?
Jacare just destroyed top 10 Brunson while Moose just looked like trash going life and death with Shlemenko.
LoL
I love the dumb on this place.
Hey, buddy- go break your eye socket 45 seconds in and see how you survive (let alone WIN).
And to his credit (also shlemenko s)- first time in 14 years he took any type of damage to his face.
smarten up

Back