UFC Caught Manipulating Official Data to Favor Conor after Loss to Khabib?

Super Shotgun

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I stumbled across this video and don't know what to make of it, honestly lol if it's true, absolutely shameful lengths the UFC will go to to protect their golden boy.

Anyone know if this is legit?

Original:

78685756746-jpg.473879

Manipulated:

6564568458-jpg.473877

Last edited:
LOL

Anyone with a functioning brain and two eyes knows what actually happened.

Revisionism won't change the fact that we all saw him get ran the F over.

Well, it is automatically legit altering, if the right side is saying 0 knockdowns. We all know Khabib DID indeed knock McGregor down.

Happens all the time, check out Gus - Jones stats.

Only thing I disagree with in the video is that its subtle when its blatantly obvious what they're doing.

You mean they went back and watched the fight with replays and slow motion to legitimately record official stats instead of the guy clicking away with a baseball counter during the fight? Like they do in every fight?

And you're aware that Fightmetric provides these stats, not the UFC, right?

lol in this digital era, their lies aint gonna work anymore, fake news is the number one enemy of the people

Ahhh it must have been a slip. UFC would never lie about such things.

DanaBless

You mean they went back and watched the fight with replays to legitimately record official stats instead of the guy clicking away with a baseball counter during the fight?

Like they do in every fight?
They don't do it every fight. And yes it's not first time.
They changed stats for Till/Wonderboy just like 5 minutes after fight, so when they got chance to watch this fight again?

I recall reading that it wasn’t an official knockdown because Conor fell on one knee and didn’t collapse fully. Idk if that helps with that sample but who knows. There’s a way to measure takedowns as well that has a definition that is sometimes misleading.

You mean they went back and watched the fight with replays and slow motion to legitimately record official stats instead of the guy clicking away with a baseball counter during the fight? Like they do in every fight?

And you're aware that Fightmetric provides these stats, not the UFC, right?
Weird how they missed the knockdown upon second viewing...

I recall reading that it wasn’t an official knockdown because Conor fell on one knee and didn’t collapse fully.

Which doesn't even make sense anyway because a fighter on his knee is the definition of a grounded fighter.

Back