UFC Champions with no unavenged UFC losses

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Are greater than champs who did not avenge their UFC losses.

Conor McGregor, Jon Jones, George St Pierre > Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, BJ Penn

The mark of a true champion is either being unbeatable or coming back and defeating a previous foe that got that best of you in the past. That is what fighting is all about.

Conor and Jon have unavenged losses...most people thought GSP lost to Hendricks too

McGregor has two unavenged losses. It makes it even worse that they happened outside of the UFC (one of them to a flyweight).

Jones never avenged his loss to Matt Hamill

Aldo?

Is it his fault Conor wouldn't give him that rematch?

Also, not sure if Majority Decisioning Nate counts as avenging a loss.

You just wanted to throw Conor's name out there so bad that you forgot to name some other UFC champs who avenged their losses lol

It's nice when it works out that way, but sometimes it's just not reasonable

Like, you can't really knock bj as lightweight champ not having avenged losses to lyoto or gsp

GSP retired when WW was finally starting to get well rounded.

You just wanted to throw Conor's name out there so bad that you forgot to name some other UFC champs who avenged their losses lol
He's like "oh no I'm running out of Conor threads to make....mooommmmm what should I do?!?"

Mom, "I don't know honey but you told me for hours and hours how he avenged the loss to the Mexican fella, can you make a thread about that sweetie?"

The mark of a true champion is either being unbeatable or coming back and defeating a previous foe that got that best of you in the past. That is what fighting is all about.

I'm glad you've established this. I have to admit I thought that a true champion was a fighter who won a title fight. I also didn't know that this was literally what fighting was all about.

Thanks again man.

Conor and Jon have unavenged losses...most people thought GSP lost to Hendricks too
Most people don't know how to judge fights either. I thought GSP did just enough to get the nod. Now factoring in Johny was on steroids, it's even more obvious.

Champs who defend their belt > Champs who don't defend their belt

I'm glad you've established this. I have to admit I thought that a true champion was a fighter who won a title fight. I also didn't know that this was literally what fighting was all about.

Thanks again man.

Sorry, Never will I or most of Sherdog Nation Consider Matt Serra a former Welterweight Champion. NEVER I SAY!

McGregor has two unavenged losses. It makes it even worse that they happened outside of the UFC (one of them to a flyweight).
giphy.gif

Are greater than champs who did not avenge their UFC losses.

Conor McGregor, Jon Jones, George St Pierre > Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, BJ Penn

UFC champions without PEDs

Are greater than champs who did get caught with PEDs.

GSP, Aldo, DJ > Silva, Jones

This is what fighting is all about, not cheating.

Conor doesn't give rematches to people he's beat. He sure demanded one quick when he lost to Nate tho. Demanded a "do over" like spoiled 10 year old. Fuck him.

Back