UFC clothing and unfair advantages

Why do some fighters get to wear cloth covering the knee and ankles for example, whereas others dont? Even a thin layer of cloth protects slightly more than nothing at all.
Since its supposed to be a level playing field, things like this make it unfair. Same as guys who purposely grow huge beards because 1. It makes the chin slightly harder to find and 2. The hair will slightly soften the blow.

May as well come out wearing masks and knee braces like WWE
This is the dumbest think I've read in a while saying the microscopic level of protection that fabric or facial hair provides is beyond stupid. And even if it's an advantage it's not unfair at all they literally have the same options as their oponents.
<Varys01>

E33AB576-3011-461F-BED3-AC7CF74E9702.jpeg
Not all of them have a holder for a cup.
Reebok needs to work on that then! Most fight shorts do. Venom vale Tudo style shorts do. Same with hayabuda
Not all of them have a holder for a cup.
Reebok needs to get with the program. Most of the fighters I know where shorts with the pouch in the front for the cup.

ts you sound dumb.
DUDE!!!!!!!! Are you the guy with the stepsister?! I just saw your avatar. Motherfucker, that thread had "Thread of a Lifetime" written all over it before prude mods nixed it. Booo!!!

This is why I always throw a blanket over my head before a fight, nobody can knock me out through it's protective layer.

so your beard doesn't do shit, you just outed yourself as someone who never sparred.

And now he must bear the casual mark of shame for all eternity.

Personally I hate regular shorts....Fighters look like crap.

I want my fighters in tight spandex covering only there ass and part of their thighs......reason being, they look more badass and we can see there legs which look awesome when they kick.

Otherwise, they just look like fucking surfers fighting

Mirko-Cro-Cop_829_RightFullBodyImage.png

vs
FedorCroCop253Pride2005GP3.jpg

They look way more badass without the fucking regular surfer shorts.

No homo.

If you think having a beard softens a punch enough to make a difference you clearly have no boxing experience.

Lol at these thin shorts having an impact whatsoever.

If anything, having shorts instead of tights might be hindering because it could stop you from stretching your legs completely if they are not the right size. That's why I think they have these shorts with the side cuts, like Jon Jones wears.

Either way, i'm pretty sure it's the fighters choice to wear whatever ugly rebook gear they want.
100% agreed. side cut shorts are perfect for me. love them for high kicks.

If anything a beard won be a disadvantage. It stops a punch from sliding across the skin of the chin. Hair will have more traction than sweaty greasy skin. Look at bald slippery heads and guilloines..

A beard protects against world class punches, who knew?
Its almost like they don't have a reason they use Vaseline on fighters faces.
Does the OP have a beard?

Why do some fighters get to wear cloth covering the knee and ankles for example, whereas others dont? Even a thin layer of cloth protects slightly more than nothing at all.
Since its supposed to be a level playing field, things like this make it unfair. Same as guys who purposely grow huge beards because 1. It makes the chin slightly harder to find and 2. The hair will slightly soften the blow.

May as well come out wearing masks and knee braces like WWE
PlSARo7.gif

The most significant beard of a champion is owned by the Humdullah allah akbar chicken chaser khabib

Your point is invalid

Beards don’t create chins

Quite the opposite

It entirely depends on the state, and whether its permits a particular piece of clothing or not.

And nothing is stopping both fighters from wearing the same article.

DUDE!!!!!!!! Are you the guy with the stepsister?! I just saw your avatar. Motherfucker, that thread had "Thread of a Lifetime" written all over it before prude mods nixed it. Booo!!!
Haha - no, I just stole the pic of the sister in laws ass. It was an epic thread.

You have convinced me they should all fight butt ass naked. Hey at least then WMMA would get higher ratings then the men.

Back