Media UFC.com gets a much needed re-design

Rarely use that site anymore, and I don't like this layout. Seems to be all over the place.

It's looks like a dog's slow-roasted butthole. Why would the UFC serve the fans a dog's slow-roasted butthole?!

Too many elements and flair. 9 seconds to load 7mb and only 67 requests?! They are resizing images from 4607x3056 to 273x273 via code instead of just using smaller images <45>

I'm on a gigabit connection and still takes a minute for everything to load uncached. It's going to be annoying to browse once you get used to it, and probably looks like shit on mobile.

It's too slow to use effectively. The matchup section was one of the most useful of the old site and now we have to scroll through it, and click through the main card, prelims and early prelims. Not even remotely useful now.

looks like shit. took forever to load. Hate it when they shrink or expand menu bar as you scroll. Hate it when they put an image in the transparent space between articles. complete trash.

Rankings page looks much better, but that's about it. I see they finally added womens featherweight but only have a pic of Cyborg and no rankings

There old website was much cleaner and straight to the point. I dont like constant scrolling through pages.

Slow. Have to click more to get where I want, and this is annoying. As usual, designed by people who are out of touch with the fact that not everyone has a lightening-fast connection.

Rarely use that site anymore.

That’s the problem imo, they needed to change things up, I’m looking forward to exploring the new site, hopefully they’ve made it more useful.

UFC.com is dead.

Very confusing. Subtle is best, I hate when websites make everything some over-complicated.

That's terrible in every respect.
The old one was a cluttered mess as well.

WTF is wrong with the UFC, their design team is terrible across the board and has been forever.

Looks like the work of an amateur. They dont even care.

Looks like the designer tried to used every CSS effect he can get his hands on..

Back