Media UFC.com gets a much needed re-design

Too many elements and flair. 9 seconds to load 7mb and only 67 requests?! They are resizing images from 4607x3056 to 273x273 via code instead of just using smaller images <45>

I'm on a gigabit connection and still takes a minute for everything to load uncached. It's going to be annoying to browse once you get used to it, and probably looks like shit on mobile.
↑computer guy↑

I like there's a lot less red(ugly color). They should consider getting rid of those stupid profile pics of the fighters where the bodies are going in one direction and there face in another. Looks like some dumb video game shit

images.jpeg

Have them pose like real men

images (1).jpeg

This is literally the first time I've been to their website. It sucks.

It's too slow to use effectively. The matchup section was one of the most useful of the old site and now we have to scroll through it, and click through the main card, prelims and early prelims. Not even remotely useful now.
Yeah, I was checking the site out earlier this week and realized what a pain its going to be now to confirm the information I gather for the pbp threads.

loadings are long, and there's mess with fighters, plus you can't even say if fight was for title because there's no info, and only current champions have belts on their photos

the new layout just gave me cancer.

unbelievably clunky. you have to spend 10 minutes scrolling through crap to get to what you want.

the only part that's good is the rankings page: https://ufc.com/rankings

Awful.

The only reason to have visited the UFC website was to check the cool little "events box" they had at the bottom where you could quickly see the cards for the next five events via tabs. They've eliminated that for this cliché and terribly bland whitespace UI.

Ugh. It's the typical new style webpage where it is like a single wide and long page. I don't really like those, although it seems that most websites are going in that direction.

UFC — the company that can’t ever get sh*t right.

Worst of the worst

Awful.

The only reason to have visited the UFC website was to check the cool little "events box" they had at the bottom where you could quickly see the cards for the next five events via tabs. They've eliminated that for this cliché and terribly bland whitespace UI.

Literally the only reason why I visited the website was this, and they’ve removed it.

jesus fuck thats slow.. and im on 70mb/s fibre

Back