Media UFC.com gets a much needed re-design

A new UFC website...

Let the haters hate.

I agree that the old site looked outdated, but the new site has less relevant information and is not even close to being as functional. It's dog shit.

I like the idea but they need to make it more functional

It's looks like a dog's slow-roasted butthole. Why would the UFC serve the fans a dog's slow-roasted butthole?!

I'm pretty sure most MMA fans use Sherdog, Reddit, Bloody Elbow, BJ Penn and whatnot rather than the offical crappy website.

I hate it. Flashy horseshit. Way less functional.

The 1st time I looked I couldn't even see a way to differentiate like say which part of the card was fight pass prelims and whatnot. Today I did see that part so maybe it updated? Still gonna take some getting used to. I used to heavily use the calendar at the bottom of UFC.com with the next event tabs

This is what happens when you let diversity hires design your website.

It's looks like a dog's slow-roasted butthole. Why would the UFC serve the fans a dog's slow-roasted butthole?!
Holy shit. Is this an original bit, or a quote/rough quote? Regardless, funny stuff.

On Topic : fuck the new layout even though it's better than the old. Layouts and commercials are largely huge misses nowadays.

I hate it. Too much scrolling and clicking.

Looks like a demo for a crappy wordpress template.

https://ufc.com/

MUCH better and long overdue!

It's nice that the website is now more aesthetically pleasing. But when you make it less functional and illogical it becomes trash.

Look at the events section. On the top I can understand a highlight event. Then you scroll down and you have "save these dates" a november 30th fight night card is first.
"Oh cool that must be the next UFC event."
Wrong. You scroll down again and you finally see Ngannou vs Blades. What the fuck kind of logic is behind that?

Now they also don't show where and how you can watch the early prelims, prelims and the main event, unless everything is on fightpass now which I highly doubt.

Last edited:
This new layout sucks dick seriously

How can they be so inept as to not know that? One visit from any employee should make it blatantly clear. The design is trash.

Surely they've gotten the negative feedback?!

This new layout sucks dick seriously

How can they be so inept as to not know that? One visit from any employee should make it blatantly clear. The design is trash.

Surely they've gotten the negative feedback?!
I can easily find the timing for my timezone. I don't see the issue.

Doesn´t even show fighters height.

It´s hard to navigate on the new one. Terrible really.

I want to see current, past and upcoming events easily, but i can´t navigateon that shit!

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY

I can easily find the timing for my timezone. I don't see the issue.
I'm not even speaking in the time, I just mean generally, the design is awful. Old one was much better. The new layout is pretty much useless to me, I stopped visiting the site altogethe

Back