UFC could make more money if Conor / Khabib falls through

If the fight falls through and a replacement is found to fight Conor, the card will still sell almost as well. And, furthermore, Conor / Khabib would occur further down the road to still sell just as many PPV's.

Kevin Lee is mysteriously doing a training camp for Conor/Khabib. Seems like a conspiracy to me.

Nah I think the beef between Conor and Khabib is going to give even Conor's numbers quite the bump. Doubt any replacement could match it. Khabib pulling out won't cripple the PPV because Conor alone guarantees well above 1 million, but it will lose several hundred thousand buys. Kevin Lee is a poser who's 90% fake and cringe he's not gonna be able to sell to the casuals like the Russian and the dolly footage.

they would make an interim title for conor then belt vs belt agains khabib

Fighting.Words_.with.Mike_.Straka.2011.04.08.Eddie_.Bravo_.HDTV_.XviD-KYR_screenshot.jpg

ari_emanuel.jpg

false

conor will win the belt, defend against GSP, and move up to challenge the WW champ

they would make an interim title for conor then belt vs belt agains khabib

If Conor threatens to not fight unless if it's for the real belt they would strip Khabib and let Conor fight for the real belt.

Kevin Lee beats the brakes off both of them, so it doesn't matter which one pulls out Kev's taking that belt.

Kevin Lee beats the brakes off both of them, so it doesn't matter which one pulls out Kev's taking that belt.

Think you're gassing up Kevin Lee too much mate. Don't get me wrong the mauling he put out on Barboza made me re-evaluate but I think his stand up isn't good enough yet. Think Conor beats him at this stage. I'd rather see him against Khabib. If he can stop the takedowns he'd have Khabib on toast in a stand-up battle.

I love when I get my huge bonus checks anytime the UFC sells a ton of PPVs. Oh wait...

Strike while the iron is hot.

I think Kevin Lee is probably a worse match up for Conor. So he could ruin this scenario.

He has better striking than Khabib and longer reach than Conor. And his wrestling, grappling and GnP seem pretty much equal.

In fact I would be very interested to see if Conor picks him as a replacement if Khabib pulls out or if he tries to get Diaz instead. Not sure if Ferg is even a possibility.

I think Lee vs either guy would be awesome. And I think Lee is just trying to position himself as the first guy to jump in. No clue if he got any guarantees.

post the bank statement then, let's see it
Im a man of my word, trust me.
Send me a message when he succesfuly won the LW Belt, defend it against GSP and is challenging for the WW Title.
Soon you are a rich man!

Think you're gassing up Kevin Lee too much mate. Don't get me wrong the mauling he put out on Barboza made me re-evaluate but I think his stand up isn't good enough yet. Think Conor beats him at this stage. I'd rather see him against Khabib. If he can stop the takedowns he'd have Khabib on toast in a stand-up battle.
I don't think his stand up is good enough at the moment either but that's the thing about him, he's young and he improves so quickly. He has reach and a decent amount of power, he gave Tony some problems on the feet and I believe he would have won that had he been healthy. The staph infection looked to really affect his cardio.

Back