UFC Denver Reebok outfitting payouts

We're still making threads about the Reebok pay? What year is it?

You're still hearing about it because it's still an issue

Stories that are unresolved don't just disappear because you get sick of them

Not trying to be rude, but who cares.

It’s been evident for years the Reebok pay is absolute shit.

Bring back sponsors. Was so much better.
Fighters with real agents do have sponsors. If an agent tells a fighter that the only way to promote products is in the ring, then they deserve to be broke. Jordan, Shaq and Tiger made most of their money when they are NOT playing a sport.

You're still hearing about it because it's still an issue

Stories that are unresolved don't just disappear because you get sick of them

Contracts are a thing. Understand that, then move on.

Destroying your body for 3k. Takes a special kind of crazy to get into professional mma

Destroying your body for 3k. Takes a special kind of crazy to get into professional mma

You could make 20% commission anytime someone buys your fight kit. So there’s that

Fighters with real agents do have sponsors. If an agent tells a fighter that the only way to promote products is in the ring, then they deserve to be broke. Jordan, Shaq and Tiger made most of their money when they are NOT playing a sport.

I’m well aware of that, but only the top fighters who are popular will have those types of endorsements.

It was better as a whole when fighters could get there own sponsorships. Reebok pay is trash buds.

Germaine de Randamie: $40,600 ($15,000 to show, $15,000 win bonus, $5,600 fine for missing weight, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

Raquel Pennington: $27,400 ($28,000 to show, $5,600 fine for missing weight, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)

I just can't help but think of Lorenzo laughing his ass off somewhere.

But think about the supposed "under the table" money that they all get.

Do we really need to revisit the sponsorships of Condom Depot and the local Plumber's services or where the Local Cannabis or Vape shop is located? Complaining about 20,000 to wear Reebok stuff the week of the fight and in the Octagon? I wear X Large boys.

Reebok got deep pockets handing out 50% off promos to UFC fighters
DAd1_rYXYAEOKkQ.jpg
their generosity truly knows no bounds

Reebok got deep pockets handing out 50% off promos to UFC fighters
DAd1_rYXYAEOKkQ.jpg
Wow they’re so lucky! They can get 120$ sneakers for 60$. I wish I had a reebok deal so I could get once in a life time coupon like that.

Yair Rodriguez: $5,000
def. Chan Sung Jung: $5,000

Donald Cerrone: $20,000
def. Mike Perry: $5,000

Germaine de Randamie: $5,000
def. Raquel Pennington: $5,000

Beneil Dariush: $10,000
def. Thiago Moises: $3,500

Maycee Barber: $3,500
def. Hannah Cifers: $3,500

Mike Trizano: $3,500
def. Luis Pena: $3,500

Ashley Yoder: $4,000
def. Amanda Cooper: $5,000

Bobby Moffett: $3,500
def. Chas Skelly: $5,000

Davi Ramos: $4,000
def. John Gunther: $3,500

Devonte Smith: $3,500
def. Julian Erosa: $3,500

Eric Shelton: $4,000
def. Joseph Morales: $3,500

Mark De La Rosa: $3,500
def. Joby Sanchez: $4,000

-———————

That 5k Reebok check should go a long way for these little bumps and bruises. They’ll probably even have enough left over to buy some straws to suck food from. Maybe save some for future CTE.

View attachment 471037
We are looking out for the fighters, they could never get any more than 5k to headline an event, especially when they are stars in their countries...

Contracts are a thing. Understand that, then move on.

Contracts are not up for discussion? One could argue that the biggest talent losses the UFC has had have been due to the Reebok deal, while the benefits for both sides have been fairly nonexistant, because (surprise) no one wants to buy shitty, generic-looking reebok ufc gear

We aren't supposed to discuss ongoing debacles now?

That 5k Reebok check should go a long way for these little bumps and bruises. They’ll probably even have enough left over to buy some straws to suck food from. Maybe save some for future CTE.

View attachment 471037

the medical expenses that are covered by the UFC?

do you not even have a grasp of how these things work?

Is Reebok not making any money?

Cowboy has fought in about 30 UFC events.

UFC needs to get rid of them.

Back