UFC fan allegedly head kick KOs transit officer after UFC 221

They may have came up to those dudes for no reason and threatened their lives. We have only heard one side of this story.

I'll wait til all the facts come out before making any rash judgements.

Again, you have already made a rash judgement lol

" Those transit officers probably messed with drunk and loud group of men for no reason and proceeded to threaten them"

{<doc}<JagsKiddingMe>

I thought you only troll in Conor thread lol

Again, you have already made a rash judgement lol

" Those transit officers probably messed with drunk and loud group of men for no reason and proceeded to threaten them"

{<doc}<JagsKiddingMe>

I thought you only troll in Conor thread lol

I said "probably." That's why I will wait til all the facts come out before I make any rash decisions. Hate to condemn people who are acting in self defense.

Every MMA fan who drinks thinks they are a fighter.

Fucking losers

Now with cameras everywhere and facial recognition technology, you guys surely would have all been in the frying pan. Would have probably charged you all. You got lucky.
Yeah it sucks, can't have fun anymore.

Ahh the good ol days...

Plenty of cops are "criminal scums."

There is no evidence of cops being criminal scum in this scenario and even making that assumption is absurd since the circumstance says otherwise.

I really don't think we need to "wait for the facts" on this one boys.

The guy who checks your ticket was brutally ktfo'd in front of witnesses and serious criminal charges were laid.

The facts are in lol. The drunk 25 year old opiate using ufc fan is probably not a law abiding citizen.

It means likely but unconfirmed. Which is why I will wait til both sides of the story come out to see what the officers did to deserve the beating.
{<hhh]
See? You have made a judgement. There is no reason to think It was " likely" in this case. You've made up your mind and just waiting for an evidence to confirm your belief. That in itself is a rash judgement.

Last edited:
There is no evidence of cops being criminal scum in this scenario and even making that assumption is absurd since the circumstance says otherwise.

Taking the side of the cops/government appointed authority figures over innocent civilians is about as low as it gets. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Taking the side of the cops and/or government appointed authority figures over innocent civilians is about as low as it gets. You should be ashamed of yourself.

There is no evidence that cops were scum and those drunk guys were innocent. Use your brain, mate.

Pretty normal occurrence in that area honestly might not have even been people from the event just some who got psyched up by others, after all it’s unlikely they decided to go to one of the most policed events with sniffer dogs carrying a pocketful of heroin.

Anyway what went down at the after party was much better

{<hhh]
See? You have made a judgement. There is no reason to think It was " likely" in this case. You've made up your mind and just waiting for an evidence to support your confirm your belief. That in itself is a rash judgement.

Here's what I think likely happened:

The young men were excited to celebrate a night out watching the UFC. After witnessing some great fights and brutal stoppages they were quite riled up and giddy.

Some crusty old security guards took offense to the younger, more attractive men having fun and decided to try to impose their "authority."

The non-confrontational men tried to leave but we're savagely attacked and chased by the guards. After exhausting all options the alpha of the group (learning UFC from Sherdog and stuff) landed a single, Cro Cop/Gonzaga style head kick and stopped the attacker.

The police likely planted heroin on the young men upon arrest to try to undermine the self-defense aspect.

There are two sides to every confrontation and so far we have only heard one. I am gonna wait til all the facts come out before making any rash judgements.

Here's what I think likely happened:

The young men were excited to celebrate a night out watching the UFC. After witnessing some great fights and brutal stoppages they were quite riled up and giddy.

Some crusty old security guards took offense to the younger, more attractive men having fun and decided to try to impose their "authority."

The non-confrontational men tried to leave but we're savagely attacked and chased by the guards. After exhausting all options the alpha of the group (learning UFC for Sherdog and stuff) landed a single, Cro Cop/Gonzaga style head kick and stopped the attacker.

The police likely planted heroin on the young men upon arrest to try to undermine the self-defense aspect.

There are two sides to every confrontation and so far we have only heard one. I am gonna wait til all the facts come out before making any rash judgements.

2/10
Just stick with trolling in Conor threads.

There is no evidence that cops were scum and those drunk guys were innocent. Use your brain, mate.

There is no evidence that the drunk guys attacked them first, other than what a "police spokesperson" reported. Innocent until proven guilty, mate.

Back