***UFC Fight Night 113's Stevie "Braveheart" Ray SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

(Q&A now over)

*****This is a Q&A for UFC Lightweight, Stevie Ray! He will answer your questions LIVE on WEDNESDAY the 10th of May at 3:00 PM EST. This thread will open when it is time. Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.*****

Stevie Ray is one of the top prospects in the UFC Lightweight division. He will next be competing back in his homeland of Scotland at UFC Fight Night 113 against Paul Felder on July 16th.

C_IjQTGXcAURxjE.jpg:large

Stevie holds a 21-6 pro MMA record with a 3-0 amateur record & is currently riding a 2 fight win streak over two of the division's finest veterans in Ross Pearson & Joe Lauzon. Stevie is always looking to put on a show as 14 of his 21 victories have come by way of finish(8 subs, 6 KO/TKOs). He holds notable wins over the likes of Joe Lauzon, Ross Pearson, Mickael Lebout, Leonardo Mafra, Marcin Bandel & Curt Warburton(x2).

45.jpg

Follow him here:

Twitter: @StevenRayMMA
Instagram: stevenraymma

Facebook: Steven Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate, thanks a lot for coming here today!

I'm looking forward to UFC Glasgow! I'll be attending, should be a great atmosphere! :D

My question is who do you feel are some of the best up-coming guys in Scottish MMA today? Amateurs or professional, that maybe we will see soon in the UFC or other larger orgs.

Yay!
Welcome Steve!

How are you feeling tonight?

Rangers or Celtic...all joking aside good luck on your next fight...

Steven you beat two vets in your last fights in Ross and Jlau.
How does that feel?

Both guys are known for coming to fight.

Who do you think you match up the best against out of T Ferg, Conor or Nurmagomedov and why?

Hey mate, thanks a lot for coming here today!

I'm looking forward to UFC Glasgow! I'll be attending, should be a great atmosphere! :D

My question is who do you feel are some of the best up-coming guys in Scottish MMA today? Amateurs or professional, that maybe we will see soon in the UFC or other larger orgs.
The biggest prospects I know of are danny Henry EFC featherweight champion who I think deserves a shot for UFC Glasgow and stevie mcintosh is one to watch for in the future. I have loads of guys in my gym that are beasts!!

Steven!
What do you think of the Ultimate Fighter?
And would have you gone it trough?

Steven you beat two vets in your last fights in Ross and Jlau.
How does that feel?

Both guys are known for coming to fight.
Feels amazing mate and this is just the beginning 2017 is gonna be a big year!

How did you get into mma?
And how did your friends and family reacted when you decided that this is what you wanted to do?

Steven!
What do you think of the Ultimate Fighter?
And would have you gone it trough?
I used to watch it when I had more time on my hands i like it actually and yeah I would of done it. I tried out a couple of times to get into it.

The biggest prospects I know of are danny Henry EFC featherweight champion who I think deserves a shot for UFC Glasgow and stevie mcintosh is one to watch for in the future. I have loads of guys in my gym that are beasts!!

Yeah, I seen Stevie got you with an uppercut in training :p

I'll be keeping an eye on them for sure! Good to see Scottish guys doing well in MMA and you are leading the charge!

Cheers.

What are some hobbies or interests you have outside of fighting if any?

Hey Stevie, thanks for coming on to do this with us, we're happy to have you.

If you could fight any celebrity, living or dead, who would you fight?

How did you get into mma?
And how did your friends and family reacted when you decided that this is what you wanted to do?
My family was easy going with it they aren't too strict on that stuff. I started training when a friend asked me to go along and try this mma place out or I'm sure he even called it cage fighting lol!

Who are the biggest influencers in your career and which fighter inspired you most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back