***UFC Fight Night 113's Stevie "Braveheart" Ray SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven, whats your favorite corny martial arts movie and why?

ok..it doesnt have to be corny.

Although I think fighters are underpaid, I think that more fighters should have this perspective because that's a great point. If you're smart with your money, of course.

What do you think about Al Iaquinta's recent comments in regards to pay & being mad at the UFC, etc.?
I can understand but it's not always the best way to go about things.

Not sure if this was asked already but what was the first fight you watched that got you into MMA?

Either way, thanks for stopping by and visiting the forums!

Steven, is it easier for you to get chicas now after joining the UFC?

Hey Steven, What do you do for conditioning?
Depends how far I am out from a fight strength training at start mixture in between and functional movement and body weight towards the end. Sprints and explosive power etc

another question Steven. when youre getting wrapped and set to get ready for the bout, who determines the corner color? the senior veteran fighter? or is it just a random thing? preference?

i always wondered if a fighter ever got pissed when they didnt get red or blue if they wanted one over the other.

Not sure if this was asked already but what was the first fight you watched that got you into MMA?

Either way, thanks for stopping by and visiting the forums!
I didn't really know anything about mma before I started I started training after a friend asked me to go along

Hi Stevie,

How important is game planning to you? Did you have a plan for Lauzon? Like did you want to take him into the 3rd round or try to finish him quickly?

another question Steven. when youre getting wrapped and set to get ready for the bout, who determines the corner color? the senior veteran fighter? or is it just a random thing? preference?
Not sure if it's random or not but it's already decided before u turn up to the event

Have you ever met a fighter who turned out to be totally different from what you expected? For better or worse.

Hi Stevie,

How important is game planning to you? Did you have a plan for Lauzon? Like did you want to take him into the 3rd round or try to finish him quickly?
I don't really go with much of a game plan it's more my coach's that would do this. It keep it pretty basic and simple I feel well rounded enough not to need one unless I'm fighting a fighter that is exceptionally good in one area

Have you ever met a fighter who turned out to be totally different from what you expected? For better or worse.
Not really mate or not one that springs to mind.

Steven, what's your toughts on Matt Hugues and Chuck Liddell wanting to fight again.

whats it like getting a win in front of your amazing home crowd?
Well the first time was incredible and will remember that moment for the rest of my life and it will be much of the same July 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back