PBP UFC Fight Night 125: Machida vs. Anders - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT/3 a.m. UK

48880-1365756.png

Thanks to the robbery against Means I’m still undefeated in my pick every Brazilian fighter strategy

<mma4> That's some mighty fine picking....

It looks like UFC is hoping Machida loses to hype up this Anders guy + maybe he would retire if he lost at home. Its like when they did Yair vs BJ Penn, UFC is trying to build new stars by feeding veterans to them.
upload_2018-2-4_16-46-46.jpeg

She said "my knee, my knee" . Her coach "SHUT UP! just forget about it right now" lol..and she goes "my knee" . and then he's like "FUCK, SHUT UP!" lmfao..what an idiot
<6>I hope they take away his coaching license... and put him in jail.

I would be totally fine never seeing Lyoto Machida fight again.
Yeah, I'm not the type to jump on the "he should retire" bandwagon every time an old timer has a tough out, but as a former champion, Machida is down to a double digit ranking, barely (or not) beating low ranked guys. He could hang 'em up now and say he had a great career. There's not really anything more I want to see from him at this point. I didn't really enjoy that fight. It looked sloppy.

Anders was hyped as the next big thing but I just checked his wikipedia and only one of the guys he fought pre-Machida was a wikipedia entry, Rafael Natal.

I made money on Machida, which is good.

Anders probably deserved to win though

shevenko fight referee should be banned out of the UFC , total mismatch by UFC as well

Before the fight everyone said:

Machida has no chance he is getting knocked out.

After the fight:

Anders is trash.

Back