UFC Fight Night 127 PBP

+11.5u tonight, should have bet even more after round 3, Werdums eye was so fucked and he was still a -250 favorite

I still profited 4 units after losing 6.6 on ware. Had he got that decision I’d bet up over 30 units

And pissed I couldn’t live bet volkov. Feel like I left a lot of money on the table

*shakes fist at 5dimes*

I give myself a big F live betting tonight. Really missed out on free money

+11.5u tonight, should have bet even more after round 3, Werdums eye was so fucked and he was still a -250 favorite
I knew volkov was going to win after he survived the first round on his back without being close to getting subbed.

Was trying to live bet him between every round with no success

spreadsheet.se, not a bookie just a site to type in your own bets to keep track on everything
Bet365 is the live betting site you are robbing though, correct

States can’t get in on it

I ended up +12.97u after being -7u or -8u at one point in the night, I was super depressed and now just the opposite, this cannot by healthy lol. Recovered all and more in the last two fights. I'm a pussy for not betting way more on Volkov, Werdum looked very slow all fight tbh. Those 365bet idiots continue with such exaggerated lines. I hope they continue with that trend.

Oof, big wait for next UFC. Been red hot these last events (Vadim Nemkov, Angela Hill, and Ketlen Viera thank you) and I traditionally like Euro UFC cards, but not this upcoming one.

Still, Cage Warriors + Invicta after Volkov vs Werdum.

Have this little nugget remaining:

Screenshot_20180304-183652.png

:)

Damn you 5D for this one though. After rd 1:

Screenshot_20180317-163532.png

I'm robbing bet365 and betway with the livebets, they are amazing to freeroll against eachother, you can get +400 on fighter A and -200 on fighter B at the same time. Too limited on the other sites I'm on, just looking for good props on them

Up 19k this year, already profited more than 2017 (and I'm still working in a factory 9 hours a day for 38k/year).

we should stop discussing this. :)

2/3 of my favourite bets got canceled, but still this was my first winning 15u night ever. All pre-bets as usual. Feeling pretty mellow!

5 dimes was killing me live tonight. Dunno what was going on
Big delay or the whack lines like I got? If it is the delay I noticed this always happens with FP card. When I am watching on Roku, I have to check at the 1 min point to see lines. Just such a big delay when it isn't a tv broadcast.

As far as my number, just special lines for special players. I'd take it as a compliment if it wasn't so annoying.

Volkov will get smashed by Stipe if he gets a shot
I dont know man, he got a serious chin and if he can survive the first 2 rounds and if Stipe slows down as much as he did in the Ngannou fight he could be in some serious danger

edit. Stipe could probably just get takedowns and keep top control on the ground though
interested to see what the odds for that fight opens at, if it happens

Last edited:
-2u on tips, +5u on personal plays since I cashed out Werdum for a small profit and Ware for a small loss. I'm fairly happy with that due to my $20 on Volkov Champ EOTY @ 67, but I do wish Volkov'd finished a bit more emphatically to really cement his #1 contender spot. My main issue with that win is that I can definitely imagine a spectacular Ngannou/Lewis KO or Overeem getting starched by Blaydes and overshadowing this win in 6 months when it's time to book a HW title fight for NYE or whatever.

-2u on tips, +5u on personal plays since I cashed out Werdum for a small profit and Ware for a small loss. I'm fairly happy with that due to my $20 on Volkov Champ EOTY @ 67, but I do wish Volkov'd finished a bit more emphatically to really cement his #1 contender spot. My main issue with that win is that I can definitely imagine a spectacular Ngannou/Lewis KO or Overeem getting starched by Blaydes and overshadowing this win in 6 months when it's time to book a HW title fight for NYE or whatever.
Stipe (if he wins) wont be ready untill fall/winter, Volkov vs Blaydes if he wins would be a great title contender fight, doubt Lewis will be close enough to the title by then

I had a dream, that Werdum fights a midged next. I had money on the little guy at 57.0. He won, but there was some trouble cashing the win and then I woke up.
{<BJPeen}

What a night of fights it was yesterday, last second finishes, amazing performances and what a co-main.

Up 8,3u from yesterday. Could have been much more if I pulled the trigger more with LB. Been watching MMA for a lot of years, but still quiet new to this betting game. Improving with every event but need to get better at taking advantage of great livebetting situations.

3 weeks until UFC 223, cant wait :) In the meantime there is CW, Glory and some nice boxing.

Last edited:
Back