ufc fight night 127

marshman's shot selection looks vastly better too.

scott is heavy on that lead leg waiting for you to stand in front of him and land that right hand on your head.

i think this looks like a boxing match with one guy faster and more technical than the other.

I made some notes from a couple of swedish interviews/podcasts with Enkamp.

Fun matchup, thinks Roberts is mainly a striker. Thinks the fight will play out mostly on the feet but feels confident in his wrestling if it hits the mat.
Switch stance fighter, been training with southpaws in preparation for the fight. First time facing a southpaw. Says Roberts has a lot of experience but so does he, only his experience from other martial arts don't show on his record. He discusses their respective fights with Nordine Taleb. He mentions that he went three rounds against Taleb while Roberts got knocked out quick but seems humble about it. Says that Taleb probably fought him with a different mind set since he (Taleb) didn't know a lot about him. Thinks Taleb played it safe against. Feels more confident now that he has a full training camp before the fight. Since his last fight he has focused on his strength. Says he's put on about 10 lbs and feels that he's the right size for the division now. Says he doesn't want to cut down to lightweight and wants to encourage others to stop cutting so much weight because of the health risks. He adds that he's still not the smallest WW around. He predicts a finish against Roberts. Briefly discusses gameplan against Roberts. Says that Roberts makes a lot of bigmovements and feels like he's easy to read and time. Roberts likes to move around a lot and stay on the outside. He thinks that Roberts has pretty poor TDD.

I still only have odds for the maincard on all 3 of my european bookies.

Already on Jan at 2,85 and also want to bet Werdum but I hope I can get better odds closer to the fight. But it looks like there isn't much movement.

Am I imagining this or did Manuwa break his hand in the first round vs Jan? I can't find anything on the internet about it but I'm sure he injured himself in that fight.

Also, please EU bookies release Marshman odds before they go to shit..

FUCK nvm, betsafe just released Marshman @-250...

Lol Marshman -260 on 5d now. BFO didn't send me an alert so I missed the opener. Congrats Marshman bettors.

We're both different fights since last fight, I'm better, I know what I did wrong, I know what I have to do to win, He took it from me in my hometown and now I will do it in his, beware, I'm really hungry to win, I will win, I have to win

Do we know what weight Marshman/Scott is at? On Marshman’s Twitter he had a poster that said his fight with Dos Santos was at MW but I’ve heard it was at WW. On UFC’s website it has Marshman/Scott at WW BUT Scott has recently fought at MW.

no way I'm playing Marshman -250, no nvm, -285 lol come on.

For other fights, I think Roberts is the better striker (Boxer) vs Enkamp (Karate) and probably overall better fighter. I think he got caught trying to circle out against Taleb, shit happens. He was frustrated to when he woke up.
Also think Ankalev is more well rounded. I've watched his regional tape and given the camp he comes from he should win this through ground and pound or decision. I don't think Craig is as well rounded nor am I sure he can take the shots for 15 mins. Also the fact he calls himself bear jew and isn't jewish is weird and stupid I hope he changes it

scott now +200 i would be an idiot not to arb down.

i could basically get marshman at +350 lol.

Am I imagining this or did Manuwa break his hand in the first round vs Jan? I can't find anything on the internet about it but I'm sure he injured himself in that fight.

Also, please EU bookies release Marshman odds before they go to shit..

"After their previous fight, Manuwa revealed he was suffering with injury having torn his MCL and ACL during pre-fight training.

But despite the knee problems, he's adamant that wasn't the reason why he didn't manage to claim another knockout victory.

"I don't think the injury affected me -- not as far as I think anyway," Manuwa said. "I think it was more his fighting style which is what made the fight frustrating for me."

http://kwese.espn.com/ufc/story/_/i...nuwa-admits-hard-task-stopping-jan-blachowicz

Back