UFC FIGHT NIGHT 129

I agree with that, she will probably get takedowns.

But what is she going to do on the ground? Grasso is legit on the ground and Suarez although having a few sub wins, she is not THAT good on the ground. ABC almost locked in an armbar on her...
Also, I think on the feet Grasso has a definite edge.

I agree with that, she will probably get takedowns.

But what is she going to do on the ground? Grasso is legit on the ground and Suarez although having a few sub wins, she is not THAT good on the ground. ABC almost locked in an armbar on her...
Also, I think on the feet Grasso has a definite edge.
If you're going to make a claim that she's "legit" on the ground, you're going to have to elaborate on that one lol

Am I not remembering right or was the Laprise Camozzi fight not pretty even until the body shot?

I studied Grasso and Suarez very hard. Suarez should get takedowns and they should come easier as Grasso slows down in the second and third round. Suarez should win, but these odds are insane.

Grasso has a stand up edge and on the floor (Grasso will for sure be taken down as Suarez' chain wrestling and sweep single are maybe the best in women's mma), Grasso actually has a pretty solid half guard sweep to get back to her feet. I do expect Suarez to nullify the half guard sweep with a folkstyle wrestling nearside cradle. That is what she does in all previous fights, but Suarez is going to have to work to keep it there as Grasso has a much better half guard sweep than the other women Suarez fought.

Betting on Suarez at these odds when she is not a polished striker coupled with resistance on the mat by Grasso is insane.

Throwing a unit on grasso at +440

Will probably add more.

That line is just silly. Have to take a nice risk on that

did rivas train at team oyama or in chile for this?

did rivas train at team oyama or in chile for this?
Looks like he's been in Chile. Second post is from April 3rd and he has some more posts of boxing in that gym in January.

Edit* oops sorry didn't translate.

First post says "training finished (he tags the gym) thank you for the support"

Second post says "Starting is easy. Persistence is an art. Thank you for today's work. Getting closer"

http://www.leveltemuco.cl

^link to the gym he keeps tagging

Last edited:
I found a gif of a man looking at himself in the mirror after he bet Suarez at -500.

giphy.gif

Even if Suarez has trouble taking her down, just grappling alone will lower Grasso's volume. Grasso wont be clearly winning for even an almost significant length of time. Grasso is only winning a SD or at a very, very, very long shot KO. I'd prob just bet her to win by SD at ridiculous odds.

If I remember right I thought Camozzi might beat Laprise going into rd 3 but I did bet on Camozzi. I'm taking Luque on this one.

Last edited:
Back