UFC FIGHT NIGHT 131

Lauren Murphy is a dog at +155? Shouldn't she be the favorite vs. Sijara Eubanks?

Im high on Aguilar. I think the line is close because her recent losses are being way overemphasized.

Im high on Aguilar. I think the line is close because her recent losses are being way overemphasized.
I dont know. There's nothing impressive about her imo, and she's a bad athlete. However, Esquibel is a bum so who knows. It's gonna be a complete shit show.

I dont know. There's nothing impressive about her imo, and she's a bad athlete. However, Esquibel is a bum so who knows. It's gonna be a complete shit show.
If esquibel wins, then aguilar should retire in the octagon.

Lol at that Daniel Teymur vs Emerik Youmbi fight. The referee stops the fight and waves it off and after that they just start the clock again and Daniel wins by sub.
<{cruzshake}>

It was a horrible early stoppage, but how is that not a loss on his record

Last edited:
Lol at that Daniel Teymur vs Emerik Youmbi fight. The referee stops the fight and waves it off and after that they just start the clock again and Daniel wins by sub.
<{cruzshake}>

Dude should be 6-2 now lol

Villante +3.5 @ -155 is not a bad line IMO. I don't expect much from either guy here, but I'd cap Villante as the favorite and give the points handicap to Alvey. While I don't anticipate a finish, I think if a finish does happen it's going to be Villante finishing Alvey, not the other way around. Villante should at least be able to win a round and the +3.5 should cover the scorecards in the event he loses a decision.

I like the Villante -3.5 angle as well. He might get caught but as has been mentioned if he just keeps his hands high and leg kicks he should be able to win at least a rd without exposing his weak striking d . i can see this being an ugly decision, and if i favor villantes power over alveys i like this more than the over or villante ML

200.gif

I like the Villante -3.5 angle as well. He might get caught but as has been mentioned if he just keeps his hands high and leg kicks he should be able to win at least a rd without exposing his weak striking d . i can see this being an ugly decision, and if i favor villantes power over alveys i like this more than the over or villante ML

have Villante ever fought a smart fight? would never trust him to execute a gameplan

Last edited:
Typical NY always some weird shit going down

LOL chapped lips? You've got to be kidding me. #1 bullshit New York

Now his ko/tko is at 6.8. Ellenberg looked so miserable though, that one could think he’d rather give a sub than take a beating.

Yeah and even if Ben hurts Jake and Jake hits the mat, Ben may look to wrap up a sub with those long ass limbs he has.

Back