PBP UFC Fight Night 133: dos Santos vs. Ivanov - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

JDS looking for cheap pops. Complimenting Boise? Lol
I've been surprised how many of those guys have seemed to really liked Boise. I didn't know they have anything other than a blue football field. Is it really that cool of a place?

Good showing from Jr. after a year off.

Isn't he a world champion Sambo guy? Where the fuck was his change of gears and a throw or two? He literally threw the same right hook for 5 rounds.
I have no idea what was wrong with him. It is insane. Him and his corner were just bad today

Holy shit.... look at the size of Lee next to Woodley??

That's the way Ivanov fights guys. I know he has a sambo background but that's not how he fights in MMA.

Isn't he a world champion Sambo guy? Where the fuck was his change of gears and a throw or two? He literally threw the same right hook for 5 rounds.
He beat Fedor in Sambo.

Well at least JDS' post fight interview is more intelligible than Stipe's so he has that going for him.

JDS looked good but his accuracy seemed slightly off. Seems like he was just a little off from landing that KO shot. But he fought smart and was landing for the most part.

Still has major issues with backing straight into the cage and also turning away from punches. Frustrating as hell to watch it’s legit been his major issue forever.

Decent card.

Is kevin lee going thru a second puberty whats with all the face acne

WTF there are 3 black people and only one white guy on the post fight panel.

I am triggered

who am I?

I don't think I am even going to tune in anymore for HW fights in the ufc. Last week it was that crappy black beast fight, this week it's this one. I'm tired of wasting a saturday night watching boring fights.

Back