PBP UFC Fight Night 133: dos Santos vs. Ivanov - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Mighty Mouse when he sees the current state of the HW division
demetrious-johnson-facebook-20150426.jpg

Lol at woodley telling jds that he doesn’t let his hands go enough

I've been surprised how many of those guys have seemed to really liked Boise. I didn't know they have anything other than a blue football field. Is it really that cool of a place?
It is a cool place filled with very nice people. Something you don't really get in the big coastal cities. Boise is classic America.

Junior Dos Santos beats any version of Fedor.

agreed.

but JDS probably loses to Stipe 8 out of 10 times. And Stipe loses to Fedor 10//10 times (as we can read from the cormier fight).

HW is a funny thing.

JDS looked good but his accuracy seemed slightly off. Seems like he was just a little off from landing that KO shot. But he fought smart and was landing for the most part.

Still has major issues with backing straight into the cage and also turning away from punches. Frustrating as hell to watch it’s legit been his major issue forever.

I give him some time to get back in rhythm. This was a good performance from him, he just missed on those KO shots but still landed plenty hard ones. I think he played it safe in his come back fight and didnt risk too much. But he had great cardio and didn't slow down, didnt get hit too much and throw nice kicks.....and the hand speed was really good.

I expect him to look even better next fight.

I give him some time to get back in rhythm. This was a good performance from him, he just missed on those KO shots but still landed plenty hard ones. I think he played it safe in his come back fight and didnt risk too much. But he had great cardio and didn't slow down, didnt get hit too much and throw nice kicks.....and the hand speed was really good.

I expect him to look even better next fight.

Yeah for sure, he threw some nice combos too. Just seemed like aside from the jab everything else was just slightly off in terms of where it was landing. Did seem also a little hesitant and I’m sure it had to do with both the time off and also not risking losing to an unranked guy.

Just wish he would fix his backing up/turning away.... it’s been such a problem for so long it’s like he just can’t stop doing it.

Back