UFC Fight Night 134 Weigh-in Results and Face offs

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
ShogunSmith.jpg

The early and official weigh-ins for UFC Fight Night 134 are in the books, and all the fighters on Sunday’s card hit their marks.

The early weigh-ins took place at the UFC host hotel in Hamburg, Germany. Unlike many UFC shows, there is no ceremonial weigh-in event for fans later today. UFC Fight Night 134 takes place Sunday at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany, and it airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.

The full UFC Fight Night 134 weigh-in results:

Main Card: (FS1 - 2pm ET/11am PT/7pm UK)
  • Mauricio Rua (206) vs. Anthony Smith (205)
  • Corey Anderson (204) vs. Glover Teixeira (206)
  • Abu Azaitar (185) vs. Vitor Miranda (185)
  • Stefan Struve (264) vs. Marcin Tybura (246)
  • Danny Roberts (169) vs. David Zawada (171)
  • Marc Diakiese (155) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (156)
Preliminary Card: (FS1 - 12pm ET/9am PT/5pm UK)
  • Damir Hadzovic (155) vs. Nick Hein (153)
  • Bartosz Fabinski (170) vs. Emil Meek (170)
  • Nad Narimani (146) vs. Khalid Taha (145)
  • Justin Ledet (204) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (206)
Early Prelims (FightPass - 10:30am ET/7:30am PT/3:30pm UK)
  • Manny Bermudez (135) vs. Davey Grant (135)
  • Jeremy Kimball (204) vs. Darko Stosic (205)
  • Pingyuan Liu (136) vs. Damian Stasiak (133)

Smith standing next to Shogun looks full sized & ready, Shogun better have a new bag of tricks but I'm seeing him getting head kicked...

Wow Justin Ledet at LHW now, I wonder why. He was undefeated at HW and he was too fast for the guys, he has really crisp hands. Strange move. That went under the radar.

Main Event should be Shogun vs Glover, co-main Smith vs Anderson.

Wow Justin Ledet at LHW now, I wonder why. He was undefeated at HW and he was too fast for the guys, he has really crisp hands. Strange move. That went under the radar.

Wasn't impressed with his weigh-in body flipped that fight pick on that alone, Rakic looked physically better and a little intense I should add.

This is a pretty ok card especially for Europe. Most of them i dont know as there are many newcomers but hopefully we will see a potencial fighter. The fight i want to see most on the prelims is Ledet vs Rakic. Ledet has impressed me with his boxing but his last fight wasnt that great of a showing. He use to be a HW now moving down where he might have more power, Rakic on the other hand looked like a good striker, very interested how this plays out. The main card seems also interesting especially the last 3 fights. Tybura is the favorite as far as i know but i think Struve got this, Tybura doesnt posesse great power or great striking and being on top of Struve is no picknick. The main event is cool but neither stands to gain much as DC wont come down even if he says it i think it would be a bad move to risk losing at LHW before fighting Lesnar. Smith should win but i dont count out Shogun completly.

I never understand why there are random cards on sundays

I'm extremely disappointed this is not tonight. And I won't be able to watch it live tomorrow. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Fuck, I was all excited about it.

I'm extremely disappointed this is not tonight. And I won't be able to watch it live tomorrow. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Fuck, I was all excited about it.

I'm drinking for no reason right now, may as well be Monday...

meh, it's on here primetime.
well after the event is actually over.
but I'll no doubt watch.

Going to be an early morning store run. Brews cracked by 11 and passed out by 6 pm.

Day of rest indeed!

Back