PBP UFC Fight Night 135: Gaethje vs. Vick - PBP Discussion Thread - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Jennifer Beals, 42 vs. 52. Half black.

1235bf65ab0c08d718a854e3a7088744.png

Jennifer getz RedWOOD... WOOD on the flooring, on the wall, in the stall, on the stairs, everywhere... Cum grab this WOOD Girl...

Good. I will root for Vick to get KOd every single time he fights below MW.

What are you even talking about? How are u an admin? Just be real..... what was the first mma event you watched? Forrest vs Bonnar big fucking surprise. SHILLL
Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Vick needs to go up to 170lbs. He cuts way too much weight

Won 10k risking 100. But if Vick would have won it would have been 29k. Caught up in something couldn't hedge what a fucking disaster. That would have been my 3rd 30k parlay risking less than 500 on a UFC in the last 2 months. My instincts screamed Vick, I was swayed to Gaethje, Faria failed in hedge parlay and I had Anders by fucking decision in another. Bullshit.

Last edited:
Sup bro, who you liking?--I'm all over Justin crushing Vick myself
Sorry I missed this. I had a ton of notifications going off but I was hoping for exactly what happened. Jumped out of my seat when that bomb landed.

52393-1469734.png

Very nice card for a Fight Night card! It looks like Fox card by recent standards.

@paynebringer what's up man? Are you ready for first card after 3 weeks? Good luck mate!

Got me by 1 again, if I was a girl we'd be hair pulling right now; you little tumbler trash...
giphy.webp

Back