UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

Anyway someone convince me not to go wild on Hunt at these odds.
i dont like betting on old fighters but oleinik had trouble taking down that polish bum, even if he does take hunt down hunt is pretty hard to submit or even control, hunt is more durable, athletic better tecnique and has more heart, oleinik only has that x factor of pulling fights out of his ass.
<209Bitch>

Man, I am so torn. Hunt -120! I want Oleinik to win because it would be fun as , especially if he gets the submission, but I can't help but think that Hunt should be favored and win.

the signs were there with this hunt line change.
Russians can't bet at the international books, how could Russian money have any impact to move lines at 5Dimes, Bookmaker, Pinnacle etc? For this fight or Kahbib/Conor?

Russians can't bet at the international books, how could Russian money have any impact to move lines at 5Dimes, Bookmaker, Pinnacle etc? For this fight or Kahbib/Conor?

sure they can. 5dimes,bookmaker,pinnacle etc sometimes follow euro books especially when events are in europe. also a lot of eastern europeans can potentially bring additional money in on russians with 365, marathon, and others.

Man, I am so torn. Hunt -120! I want Oleinik to win because it would be fun as , especially if he gets the submission, but I can't help but think that Hunt should be favored and win.

maybe a small 10u bet is in order if your that confident.

I love Oleinik's style but I had to bet Hunt at that price of -121, 6.05 units to win 5 units.

traditionaly my little breakdown for this card
Merab Dvalishvili vs. Terrion Ware
Merab should win this because he got a big wrestling edge and good cardio, I dont trust his chin only.
Ware didnt win any single fight in the ufc , he has been brought to give wins other guys
Pick: Merab
Ramazan Emeev vs. Stefan Sekulic
Ramazan will win
Pick:Ramazan (DONT BET THE DOG, BETTER DONATE A DOG SHELTER)
Jordan Johnson vs. Adam Yandiev
Tricky fight imo, Yandiev didnt fought 3 years but we dont know what to expect.. Jordan isnt nothing special at all.
This will be Jordans first fight in 185, I dont touch this fight... to much risk because it can go in many directions
Pick: PASS
Magomed Ankalaev vs. Marcin Prachnio
Magomed is overrated, he coudlnt even finish such bum as Paul Craig... Prachnio got a puncher chance .
Magomed will win MAYBE but I woudlnt bet him straight and even parlayed him (I checked my parlay and luckily he isnt there)
If You want make profit out this fight than bet the under or FDGTD
Pick: PASS
Desmond Green vs. Mairbek Taisumov
Mairbek will win but why didnt he made weight ? maybe a injury about we dont know... He was a LOCK but now Im not so confident at all.
Pick:Mairbek
Kajan Johnson vs. Rustam Khabilov
Rustam should win this but at current odds its better to bet even the over1.5r
Pick:Rustam
Jin Soo Son vs. Petr Yan
Petr Yan is a LOCK, he should ko this bum
Pick: Petr Yan (DONT BET THE DOG, BETTER DONATE A DOG SHELTER)
C.B. Dollaway vs. Khalid Murtazaliev
Khalid is nothing special, CB should staff his takedowns but I dont trust CB chin this days...
Pick: dog or pass
Thiago Alves vs. Alexey Kunchenko
Kunchenko should win this but the over1.5r pays good too.
Pick:Kunchenko or a over
Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Andrei Arlovski
Arlovski fought last time Tai Tuivasa and neary won the fight, he looked good in his last 2 fights and despite having a glass chin he has all the tools to win against Shamil
Pick:Arlovski
Jan Blachowicz vs. Nikita Krylov
Im very sad writing this and I hope I will be wrong but I think Krylov got this. Im sorry :(
Jan is vulnerable to kicks and overall has low volume
Pick:Nikita Krylov :(
Mark Hunt vs. Aleksei Oleinik
To be honest its a 50/50 we will see a knocked out Aleksei or a tapping Hunt. The thing with Aleksei is that he is very hitable so overall I trust abit more Hunt after analyse.
Pick:Hunt

LETS GO
{<RR}

I was feeling really sharp betting Hunt @ 1.64 a couple of weeks ago on Marathonbet (even if I missed the great opener). I can't believe I'm gonna end up huge on a 44 year old HW, but this is a terrible matchup for Oleinik.

SYSTEM PARLAY 3/5

Kajan Johnson vs Rustam Khabilov
OVER 2.5R

Petr Yan vs Jin Soon Son
UNDER 1.5R

Nikita Krylov vs Jan Błachowicz
Zwycięzca meczu: Nikita Krylov
(1.60)

Shamil Abdurahimov vs Andrei Arlovski
Zwycięzca meczu: Andrei Arlovski
(2.08)

Mark Hunt vs Oleksiy Oliynyk
Zwycięzca meczu: Mark Hunt
(1.71)

20$ to win 85$

Fuck this if I do today over 1000zl thats around 270$ than Im going to a party and will send photo with hot chicks here. Haha life is Great. Love woman

Fuck this if I do today over 1000zl thats around 270$ than Im going to a party and will send photo with hot chicks here. Haha life is Great. Love woman
If you lose, you're not going to a party? Or just a party without women instead? :p

Happy with the line movement yesterday and the Blachowicz and Arlovski bets I made at great odds, but I'm really regretting the FDNGTD bet I made for the Blach-Krylov fight earlier this week, hopefully it will work out and Jan will finish him, but I don't really see Krylov finishing Jan here.

Still really looking forward to this daytime card, the prelims start at 16:45 over here, so that's nice for a change.

People understimate "First UFC in Russia" factor. It is boost for motivation, we will see a lot of finishes and exhausted fighters. Emeev has to finish noname fighter to meet the expectations.

Is the fix in?

Hard to imagine Hunt throwing a fight. Unless everything he's said over the years is BS, and I don't believe for a second it is.

You too !
BTW Im the only one here betting Krylov ?

Look at the guys Jan has fought (and beaten in some cases) vs the guys Nikita has fought. Obviously Krylov can win (and if it goes the distance the hometown dec is a legit concern) but Jan at dog odds was the play for sure. He should be a slight favorite imo.

Back