UFC Fight Night 137

Main event will be a chin fest. Two heavy hitters with suspect chins

Sakai's most recent fight:

Starts at 11:05

Looks quick and nice leg kicks. Maybe slightly more power than Sherman.

Carlo Pedersoli vs Alex Oliviera is very interesting. Carlo is coming on short notice ?

I feel like we could be in for a decent amount of finishes. I love betting fight doesn't go distance props to be perfectly honest. Nice and simple.

have seen no footage from pedersoli but it seems he's primarily a grappler. plenty of subs and close decisions in his record. by the looks of it, i highly doubt he can blanket the much bigger fighter in cowboy. he's a massive ww and strong grappler himself.legit ko power too.

i think i like trinaldo and oliviera too. main event obvioulsy ends via tko

Carlo Pedersoli vs Alex Oliviera is very interesting. Carlo is coming on short notice ?
yeah i think so. iirc, alex was first scheduled to fight magny in this event. then they made ufc argentina with magny vs ponz

have seen no footage from pedersoli but it seems he's primarily a grappler. plenty of subs and close decisions in his record. by the looks of it, i highly doubt he can blanket the much bigger fighter in cowboy. he's a massive ww and strong grappler himself.legit ko power too.

i think i like trinaldo and oliviera too. main event obvioulsy ends via tko
his fight against Scott was a pure kickboxing match IIRC, good high output fight, Carlo impressed me in that one. Don't know how well he will do in a brawl with Cowboy though.

his fight against Scott was a pure kickboxing match IIRC, good high output fight, Carlo impressed me in that one. Don't know how well he will do in a brawl with Cowboy though.
Its a pass for me, Carlo is still untested but I wont bet against him. I have to See how he fights against good fighters like Alex :) I think it will be worth to bet the over in this fight.

Lombard vs Leites will be a tricky fight..

Both slowly fading. Both have cardio issues. Both are almost 40 years old. Leites been in 36 fights and only finished once (his last fight) I don't want to believe Hector TKO's him. This fight is in Brazil so I want to believe that better Leites shows up this time

Both slowly fading. Both have cardio issues. Both are almost 40 years old. Leites been in 36 fights and only finished once (his last fight) I don't want to believe Hector TKO's him. This fight is in Brazil so I want to believe that better Leites shows up this time
Leites was winning his last fight convincingly and just rolled over and got tko'd. totally quit. at least lombard's hands looked sharp in his last fight. dog or pass.

So.... Manuwa is going down a weightclass or is this some catch-weight situation?

slowly? <Meh02>

Back