Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
4.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-7_16-21-5.png
    upload_2018-10-7_16-21-5.png
    258 KB · Views: 106
Tricky event from the looks of it so far. Lots of flakes and a few people returning from bad beatings and tko losses. Interesting to see how they show up on fight night. Current odds have a lot of juice.

Well one of these fights isn't happening most likely...

Guess I’m gonna have to take one of these big dogs. Maybe Cummins.

Not paying chalk for these flakes. Dog or pass card

is Misha a flake or did he just hit his ceiling? Cummins seems like a much more handleable assingment for him than Glover or Volkan.

Last edited:

I really think Cummins is shot. Yeah Corey looked good against him but Cummins looked like he was carrying an anchor around his neck he was so slow.

I can't stop laughing at that "Blacked" tab in wiks browser lol.

How is Villante still being bet as a -260 favorite? I wouldn’t trust Villante -2fucking60 against my dog

LoL, Don Madge lost all of his 3 losses to the same guy and on 3 different ways.

Seems like he is one of Cyborgs sparring partners.
https://www.criscyborg.com/introduc...rica-ufc219-cyborgvholm-donmadgemma-donmadge/

Probably one of the reasons why he is in the UFC. His record isn't really impressive and it's not like the EFC/South Africa has many good fighters. Btw. fighters coming from the EFC don't seem to be succesfull in the UFC, like Potts and McLellan.
Danny Henry seems to be good and Cyrill Asker has 2 wins over cans but both aren't south african.

(Still enjoy watching EFC though)

Back