UFC fight night 138

I really think Cummins is shot. Yeah Corey looked good against him but Cummins looked like he was carrying an anchor around his neck he was so slow.
Oh yeah.. Cummins is terrible. He has some wrestling but nothing else. His striking is terrible, he is slow as fuck and his chin lets a lot to desire.

I think MIsha makes quick work there. Not betting him at -400. Waiting for ITD line.
Is Oezdemir actually any good? He instabooped two guys and won a dubious split.
I think he can get the job done here. Showed some kind of TDD early against DC and he is bigger and maybe thougher than Smith. Problem with Anthony is that we havent seen much of him at LHW.

BTW.. not a big fans of parlays or betting big favorites... but can somebody tell me how the hell Lobov beats Michael Johnson?

Like these betting forums. What is a unit bet? Is that a hundo?

Like these betting forums. What is a unit bet? Is that a hundo?
It’s a set percentage of your bankroll, usually around 1-3%. That way big bettors and small time bettors can speak about bets in the same terms.

Wtf guys some of you on Golm? He is absolutely terrible. Losing to lesser wrestler in Tim Johnson says it all. Bhullar made a mistake but he was absolutely winning his last fight. Bhullar is Lock.

Wtf guys some of you on Golm? He is absolutely terrible. Losing to lesser wrestler in Tim Johnson says it all. Bhullar made a mistake but he was absolutely winning his last fight. Bhullar is Lock.
I have been lurking this forum for a while now, and you always sound so retarded , everything is always a lock..... Weren't you on Till and Mcgregor?

I have been lurking this forum for a while now, and you always sound so retarded , everything is always a lock..... Weren't you on Till and Mcgregor?
You sound retarded now. Check your facts before you open your mouth. I was on Woodley and Khabib. I just said I don't trust him enough to put him in every parlay.

Maybe I had you confused with someone else then, I still don't like this 'know it all attitutde'. I would favour Bhullar in this matchup, but he didnt look very good last time out against Wieczorek,. He might have been up a bit on the socrecards but Wieczorek who is a very limited fighter was piecing him up on the feet, and also he seemed to slow down a whole lot after the first round, his cardio didn't look up to par. I guess there is some value on Golm at 2.7. He looked good at range against Johnson, but his output was very limited and he didn't manage to keep his range very well and was controlled against the cage for long periods. I still think thiss could be a very close fight where Bhullar will probably win the first round with a takedown, and then gass going into the second round.

Bhullar was gassed the fuck out after 1 round of top control. Look how heavy he was breathing in between rounds, he made that mistake because he was tired and got sloppy. Yeah Tim might be a lesser wrestler, but he's a big fucking guy and his whole game is grinding someone out. Golm made a lot of mistakes in that fight and got drawn into Tims type of fight. That could've been a prospect loss that he learns from, he's a young guy and now started training at ATT so we should see improvements.

These threads got so much smoother after putting Danis_champ and Wiktorsupro on ignore

anyone who saw that fat bum Bhullar lose via Omoplata to a dude who admitted he never tapped someone with an omoplata in his life, cannot call him a lock.

Strickland at dog odds is great IMO. He was on track to beat Zaleski handily aside from one insane spinning kick, and Taleb's not great off his back.

Bhullar was gassed the fuck out after 1 round of top control. Look how heavy he was breathing in between rounds, he made that mistake because he was tired and got sloppy. Yeah Tim might be a lesser wrestler, but he's a big fucking guy and his whole game is grinding someone out. Golm made a lot of mistakes in that fight and got drawn into Tims type of fight. That could've been a prospect loss that he learns from, he's a young guy and now started training at ATT so we should see improvements.

These threads got so much smoother after putting Danis_champ and Wiktorsupro on ignore
I know you read my posts so dont lie to the people
<JonesDXSuckIt>
Not many fights to bet on.. only lock on this card is Nasrat

Strickland at dog odds is great IMO. He was on track to beat Zaleski handily aside from one insane spinning kick, and Taleb's not great off his back.
I like him too

Last edited:
Does anyone know what's been going on with Ayari? I can't find any good info for past six months or so.

Ray is training at Tristar. First time he's left his home gym for a camp? Say's it's do or die for him. I'm not sure that's the best attitude against Ayari, but Tristar could balance that out.

I agree

Taleb is 37 and he has to start regressing at some point. This might be the place to go on a losing streak.

enjoy making $150 profit.

guarenteed money

If Artem manages to somehow beat MJ I'd call this upset of the year and quit betting once and for all.

Think about this. Artem has only 4 KO/TKO in almost 30 fights. All his wins and losses have been decisions.
MJ has only been finished once by strikes. At it hell of a barrage of punches by Gaethje.

It would be 9th wonder if Artem knocks out MJ. I doubt Artem can take this on the ground.

How does MJ lose this fight? He can only go full Ngannou and throw this fight

Last edited:
Back