PBP UFC Fight Night 140: Ponzinibbio vs. Magny PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT/12:00am UK

That was the worst Magny I have ever seen, this guy beat Condit and almost beat Gastelum lol
That jab early in the first round might have broken his orbital bone. The leg kicks severely damaged his legs. And then he ended up concussed anyway. Most damage he's ever taken in a fight by far.

Lamas is a legit ranked fighter that beats other ranked fighter in their prime

Neil isn't even top 15

The whole thing about gatekeepers is that they lose to ranked fighters and beat unranked fighters. Which is exactly what Magny does.

I can't cheer for this guy, just like with Gunnar Nelson that shot to the eye in the first round blinded his opponent and enabled him to get lots of damage in and set up this finish for later. He won directly because of a shot to the eye, that's it.
Legal jab this time, though.

Ponzi pressure could give TWood problems but I see Woodley countering him or catching him...

That leg was destroyed. I’ve never felt so bad for a fighter before

hqdefault.jpg

anderson-silva-broken-leg-ufc-168.jpg

Bruh?

That jab early in the first round might have broken his orbital bone. The leg kicks severely damaged his legs. And then he ended up concussed anyway. Most damage he's ever taken in a fight by far.
He took a beat down against Larkin too. This was bad though.

I would like to rip that cheater's eye. Fuck you pokezinibbio.

Ponzi eyes cut was from a headbutt.. and nobody is complaining about it. Ponzi eyes poke early in the fight vs Gunnar was accidental and not even Gunnar complain about it.

Give him a break. Ponzi is not a cheater.

Not a bad night in my opinion. A couple of impressive debuts by Heinisch and Walker and two entertaining fights to finish the card. I enjoyed it.

Like Meghan on the desk better than Karen, I'm a big Karen supporter.

Ponzi has arguably the best jab in the game.

Back