PBP UFC Fight Night 142: dos Santos vs. Tuivasa - PBP Discussion - 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

You missed the entire point of MY post, which was that the post-fight speech made it sound as though he knocked him out to win the fight.

He didn't.

OFFICIAL RESULT: SHOGUN DEF PEDRO BY TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT AT :43 IN ROUND 3.

Tuivasa is a fucking idiot. His opponent was limping, and dude's running into his opponent with his chin up hands down and even after getting tagged... keeps going forward instead of resetting and using mobility as his key.

I'm just glad we didn't have to watch that fat slob drink out of a shoe again.

OFFICIAL RESULT: SHOGUN DEF PEDRO BY TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT AT :43 IN ROUND 3.
Yes. It was a TKO. I have said that in every single post. What is your point?

You clearly do not understand the point of my original post because you keep blathering on about the use of the word knockout in TKO as though it has anything to do with what I am talking about.

Go back and re-read it. We are talking about apples and oranges here.

Yes. It was a TKO. I have said that in every single post. What is your point?

You clearly do not understand the point of my original post because you keep blathering on about the use of the word knockout in TKO as though it has anything to do with what I am talking about.
Go back and re-read it. We are talking about apples and oranges here.
You make this extremely easy lol. Still don’t get it, do you?

You make this extremely easy lol. Still don’t get it, do you?
apparently not.

At this point, I can only assume you are being intentionally obtuse for the sake of trolling. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
<{hughesimpress}>

Mark will go to Japan where the competition is a little easier.

matthews always 'looks' good, then goes retarded
What exactly happened? Was it the leg kick that hurt him? Must be because as he was going for the takedown he ate a low kick which he went down and didn't really react when Tony went to take his back

What exactly happened? Was it the leg kick that hurt him? Must be because as he was going for the takedown he ate a low kick which he went down and didn't really react when Tony went to take his back

Im not sure exactly but I remember him covering up like a turtle then blindly reaching out for a leg.... didnt even try to look at where his opponent was.

All I know is Shogun looks old as fuck, fat, and still ducking dangerous. The only time that other guys was winning was after the headbut. Shogun can still take a good beating too. Holy shit. How is he not retarded?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back