PBP UFC Fight Night 86: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos Main Card PBP (Discussion) 2pm ET

What? How was Rothwell ever not grounded? He's just a quiet dude. Never seen any kind of ego on display from him.

And JDS was only "point fighting" because Ben was taking his best shots and kept walking forward. I think JDS could have put away a lot of HWs tonight with those punches.
I didn't really mean it like that. I just think he's been kinda lucky in some of his later fights. That's all.

I hope you're right about JDS. And that's probably true.

Now I'm too lazy to get high and get food from the street fair across the street.

You think Rothwell's durability is anything less than amazing?
You said fight ending.. Now did the fight end or do you just like using cute words? Could he have thrown combos behind single GSP/ Mayweather golf clap shots and end the fight? Absolutely!! BTW I like Dos Santos.. But he sure was playing it safe

I don't disagree per se.

But the UFC wants Cain as the champ.
They should not. Guy barely fights once a year. He is untrustworthy since he cannot be counted on to be healthy on a consistent basis.

I doubt AA gets the shot with a win. Stipe just murked him in a minute not long ago.

If AA wins he fights JDS IMO.

Cain will get the shot if AA beats Reem.

Idk it's kind of a mess. All the contenders have dropped a fight big recently. JDS to Reem, Arlovski to Stipe, Cain to Werdum, and Reem to Rothwell(though not as recent as the rest).

You're probably right about Cain though, the UFC is chomping at the bit to put him back in a title fight. I'm glad that immediate rematch didn't go down.

If Arlovski beats Reem, i would not mind to see JDS face the winner of Werdum/Stipe next. He has beaten both guys before. Cain can fight someone else before another shot. He fights once a year anyways.

So JDS wins a fight he was suppose to win, and he should get a title shot after being 1-1, a decision win against rothwell and ko lost against overeem. Get out.

They should not. Guy barely fights once a year. He is untrustworthy since he cannot be counted on to be healthy on a consistent basis.
Dana only thinks of the potential money he can make from Mexico.

So JDS wins a fight he was suppose to win, and he should get a title shot after being 1-1, a decision win against rothwell and ko lost against overeem. Get out.

I said i would not mind seeing JDS get the shot (since he has beaten both Stipe and Werdum). However, in reality, if Arlovski beats Reem, the Cain-Browne winner will get the shot (even though i might not agree). Cain barely fights once a year.

Back