PBP UFC Fight Night 95: Cyborg vs Lansberg Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

She's not a living legend. She's a coward cheater who wants to challenge smaller fighters, and then cry on social media when they respond that she should at least make weight. Living legends don't do that.

She's a joker, and she'll always be remembered for being a joker. The jest who tried to make it to the UFC but still can't get anything but catchweight freakshows because she refuses to follow the basic rules for fighting at 135, which is to make the weight. She's basically on the same level as Julie Browning and War Machine, except those guys actually know weight classes, so it's not even fair to them to compare her to them.

Yeah, that's why shes recognized as the best female fighter in the world to knowledgeable fans and experts.

And follow what rules? The UFC doesn't have a weight class for her, that doesn't mean she has to cut to 135 ya slow creature.

Then all of a sudden Jim Ross will appear out of nowhere and yell "SWEET CHIN MUSIC! SWÈET CHIN MUSIC... BAH GAWD HE KILLED HIM"

<27>

"DAMMIT! THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY FOR GOD SAKES! SOMEBODY STOP THAT MAN BC! BAH GAWD DONT DO THIS! DAMMIT TO HELL HE JUST KICKED HIS HEAD OFF! HE KILLED HIM BAH GAWD HE KILLED HIM!"

<27>

Only me that thinks the judges were on crack cocaine last night?

How did anyone give Nover a round?

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why shes recognized as the best female fighter in the world to knowledgeable fans and experts.

And follow what rules? The UFC doesn't have a weight class for her, that doesn't mean she has to cut to 135 ya slow creature.
Im knowledgeable, I don't think she's the best in the world.

She's just the biggest, and bigger than all her opponents.. She's beaten one person of quality, the rest, either under talented or under weight.

Last night's fight like many of her fights was an utter joke. Beating up a girl who on fight night probably weighed 25lb less than her.

Oh, and the steroid thing disqualifies her from any goat discussion.

She's a freakshow who fights women smaller than her, nothing more.

What was she supposed to do? She can't make 135, and had a hard enough time trying to make 145 at that. The UFC needs to finally realize she's a highly recognized fighter, and probably THE biggest named fighter for WMMA in Brazil.

She's a living legend, and #1 P4P in WMMA. They need to show her the respect she deserves, and give her, her just dues, and make a 145 lb. division already. This ain't rocket science. She's a big draw, and puts asses in the seats. People love to watch her fight, and she's worth the investment. Do it already, UFC!
Give me the names of ten fighters (not including the three contracted to bellator) that you will put in this 145lb division

40418-1107177.png

Just watched the Nelson vs Silva fight, man TRT is one hell of a drug.

Bigfoot must retire, now!
In some states at least, he can't get a license any more with 3 straight KO losses. On paper, anyway. Reality might be different if the ACs decide money is more important that their mandate.

She's not a living legend. She's a coward cheater who wants to challenge smaller fighters, and then cry on social media when they respond that she should at least make weight. Living legends don't do that.
She can only fight whoever is in front of her. Van Duin, Charmaine Tweet and Coenen were all just as big if not even bigger than her. Also Ronda does the same thing but the only difference is that she has Olympic level weight cutting to actually make the weight, she also tooled smaller girls at the height of her reign.

The rules that clearly states how much they had to weigh to fight in the weight divisions that are available for them in the UFC. Julie Browning knew and made the weight. War Machine did as well. Those guys are probably mentally challenged. So why can't she? Obviously her begging on social media for fights in the UFC gets her a freakshow fight here and there - it's just doesn't help her case against being recognized as a roided freakshow rather than a legend.

Wanna fight fighters at 135? Weigh in at 135.
Give me the names of ten fighters (not including the three contracted to bellator) that you will put in this 145lb division
Don't sweat it .. he's just trolling us here.

She can only fight whoever is in front of her. Van Duin, Charmaine Tweet and Coenen were all just as big if not even bigger than her. Also Ronda does the same thing but the only difference is that she has Olympic level weight cutting to actually make the weight, she also tooled smaller girls at the height of her reign.
She can try making 135. After that she can challenge other fighters in that weight division. Also, Ronda has many flaws and I won't defend any of them, but when's the last time you saw her crying on facebook that Joanna Champ, Karate Hottie or Carla Esparza refused to fight her at 135?

Cyborg is an eater of worlds. Lansberg got hilariously merc'd.

<36>

It was good to see Nelson win last night. I always liked that guy, he's entertaining as hell to watch and everytime I see him throw a punch I think of Norm from Cheers for some weird reason. I should've put some money down on him but it's a long stretch til payday so I ended up going for the sure thing with Cyborg. Ah well, next time.

Back