PBP UFC Fight Night 96: Lineker vs Dodson Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7:15pm ET/4:15pm PT/12:15am UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet they did. There are certainly perks to fame. Great show and I'm glad they killed it off without running it too long.

Haaa. True that.

Yeah, it ended just about when it needed to. You don't want to end up being a Dexter.

I have an incurable affliction, so I can only drink vodka or tequila. Vodka is it.

no it exists, but dart field was right, FS1 has switched over 30 min ago.. i didn't know. regardless the first 90 min on fs2 were stretched out SD puke. 1st world problems for sure, but why why why does SD still exist in any way shape or form.?? it's like watching toaster oven recorded Utube vids.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7968-1380308793-4_preview.gif

Interesting Tidbit: Walt Jr came and gave a speech at my school. He was a cool dude and all the girls wanted to bang him.

They wanted to bang a retarded dude ? They're fucking gross and rapy, trying to take advantage of a retarded celebrity.

I enjoy watching Smolka fight. He's incredibly entertaining.

I'm think I might have one too many tonight, and then about ten more.

<5>

More people here for the prelims than the main card... Have fun doing better things on a saturday night... losers.

Smolka is going down here. Down down down in the rankings, closer to #1.

A TUF fighter, is fighting someone highly ranked already...Not sure how I feel about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back