UFC fight night Adelaide could be

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Very fucking stacked if they wanted it to be. My dream card would be Israel vs Costa, Hunt vs Ngannou, Tuivasa vs Overeem, Volk vs Mendes, Hooker vs Barboza and Tyson Pedro vs Reyes or Alvey. They won't waste Whittaker on a fight night but if they did shietttt that would be a fire fight night maybe the best ever if he was on the card

I was thinking this last night. Good time for Aussie/NZ MMA. I suspect they won’t go all in and Israel will only feature on US cards unless there is a PPV but even so there is still a good card with other names you have mentioned

Is this Adelaide first card? Hope it’s stacked for you guys

The UFC will just fill that card with some Aussies and New Zealanders and it'll start at 7pm ET.

Pretty sure it's the Second.

First was hunt vs stipe
Yeh thats right.
I reckon they'll keep israel for ppv and certainly RW on PPV but the rest of the gang should make it - timing works well for them all and they are all coming off wins so have some positive cred with the brass

Why Adelaide? {<BJPeen}

Keep all the UFC Australia events in Melbourne and Sydney pls

Why Adelaide? {<BJPeen}

Keep all the UFC Australia events in Melbourne and Sydney pls
Sydney is a ghetto and Melbourne is full of poofs and hipsters. Keep them in Brissy Perth and Adelaide so I enjoy going to them!

Sydney is a ghetto and Melbourne is full of poofs and hipsters. Keep them in Brissy Perth and Adelaide so I enjoy going to them!
brisbane really? if the event is at night time, people wont even be able to get allowed into the venue. get your lockout law gay city out of here

adelaide is full of inbreds and perth is way off the mark. Melb and sydney where its at

giphy.webp

And yet they are the most populated and most relevant cities sports wise.

UFC 193 had 56k attendance (record attendance) and did $6.8m at the gate (top 10 highest) good luck attracting those numbers in irrelevant Adelaide lmfao

brisbane really? if the event is at night time, people wont even be able to get allowed into the venue. get your lockout law gay city out of here

adelaide is full of inbreds and perth is way off the mark. Melb and sydney where its at
you just need your ID scanned after 10pm, calm down. Its only a problem for degeneratesthat don't have ID or have a criminal record (like you, probably). if you freak out because you can't drink after 1am then you have other problems you need to deal with on a personal level.

Melbourne and Sydney are a fkn hassle to get to, stay, and get around. They have become shitholes. The true aussie experience can be found in the other cities and only Bris, Perth and Adelaide are large enough to justify a UFC event.

so GTFO.

giphy.webp

UFC 193 had 56k attendance (record attendance) and did $6.8m at the gate (top 10 highest) good luck attracting those numbers in irrelevant Adelaide lmfao
most populated means dick. They suck to be in and live in, sorry. I'm not suggesting they have a PPV in adelaide anyway, just a fight night.

giphy.webp

Go cry into your cardigan, homeboy

4 of those potential fights are fight night main events. Expect 1 to main event, the rest will be spread across few events.

We are on the up.

You clowns shitting on different cities.... I’ll take any city. Everywhere’s got something to offer, Adelaide is a top city.

giphy.webp

I remember there used to be a saying that 90,000 Victorians would go to the Melbourne Cricket Ground to watch grass growing.

As someone who grew up in Sydney and now lives in Adelaide, I gotta say that Adelaide is a better city to live in!!

Back