UFC fight night Adelaide could be

Why Adelaide? {<BJPeen}

Keep all the UFC Australia events in Melbourne and Sydney pls

Fuck oath! I was hoping for a PPV in Melbs with Whittaker defending against Weidman or Rockhold plus some of the fights the OP mentioned.

As someone who grew up in Sydney and now lives in Adelaide, I gotta say that Adelaide is a better city to live in!!

respect man, welcome to Adelaide...most people dont know what they are missing out on :)

respect man, welcome to Adelaide...most people dont know what they are missing out on :)

Sydney is to fucking busy adelaide is boring. Gold coast is where it's at mother fuckers. Tities and cocainnnn. I mean nice views...

Sydney is to fucking busy adelaide is boring. Gold coast is where it's at mother fuckers. Tities and cocainnnn. I mean nice views...
Gold Coast is like a low rent Florida. Retiree's and immigrants.

Lol just joking comrade

You're welcome to come visit. We're very hospitable to visitors.

However if you wish to move here, then fuck off, we're full.
I was born and live in Sydney. Good luck with that bogan shit If you're willing to pay it's an open border. More Chinese are literally settling every single day.

Looks like Tai Tuivasa and Megan Anderson are definitely going to be on the card according to there social media accounts

Gold Coast is like a low rent Florida. Retiree's and immigrants.

Lol just joking comrade
True this, i couldnt get over how many old people were in the malls, shit felt like a zombie takeover at times

Adelaide's a fun place to get drunk. You can't get lost because they only have one street.

I forgot there was an event here and immediately thought of Adelaide Byrd when seeing the thread title. I got seriously worried she was gonna fuck up enough big fight.

Kai Kara France will probably make his debut there.. i'd expect Matthews, Shane Young and Volkanovski too..

Very fucking stacked if they wanted it to be. My dream card would be Israel vs Costa, Hunt vs Ngannou, Tuivasa vs Overeem, Volk vs Mendes, Hooker vs Barboza and Tyson Pedro vs Reyes or Alvey. They won't waste Whittaker on a fight night but if they did shietttt that would be a fire fight night maybe the best ever if he was on the card
Holy shit that be nuts. IN for all of those. And yeah they're not going to waste a champion in a fight night.

Very fucking stacked if they wanted it to be. My dream card would be Israel vs Costa, Hunt vs Ngannou, Tuivasa vs Overeem, Volk vs Mendes, Hooker vs Barboza and Tyson Pedro vs Reyes or Alvey. They won't waste Whittaker on a fight night but if they did shietttt that would be a fire fight night maybe the best ever if he was on the card
Even the JBG himself wouldn't dare to book Tuivasa-Overeem. I'm calling amnesty international as we speak.

That's a quality card on paper. Think Barboza and Mendes would scoff at those fights, sadly, but if they don't have even half of the Aussies/Kiwis/Samoans on the card and strike while the iron is hot, the UFC are dummies.

Feck, Hunt is fighting in Russia so that puts him off it. If they get Adesanya, Hooker, Volktron and Tuivasa especially on the card, with solid opponents, the fan base grows a fair bit and more eyes are on the event. These are the cards that get folk who don't watch MMA that much hooked on it.

True this, i couldnt get over how many old people were in the malls, shit felt like a zombie takeover at times
You see the titties on the beach tho or the tiities hanging out in the clubs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back