PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

tenor.gif
You're so f*king silly you knucklehead @Hardkore , steers & queers that's cute...

All in jest my good man. Austin is a city I want to visit as well, my bud said it's a great town to visit. Nice people and the food was amazing

Blaydes would grapple fuck the shit out of Black Beast. Awful matchup for Lewis.

Meh, we all know Cerrone only wins when his
opponents bro out with him

I thought the cowboy hat was classy as fuck.

Not directed to you...

The creepy fucks in here making comments about Cerrone’s grandma. What, you don’t kiss your grandma on the lips ? Or someone you feel that close to ? I kissed my great grandma on the lips until she died. At the age of 101. Who turns genuine feelings of love, and affection into something it isn’t ?

It’s only creepy if you have a creepy mind.

Alright Sherbros I'm outtie. It was an entertaining evening with you all. Good night everyone

All in jest my good man. Austin is a city I want to visit as well, my bud said it's a great town to visit. Nice people and the food was amazing

I know that man, it was just how it was put I found cute...

Blaydes would grapple fuck the shit out of Black Beast. Awful matchup for Lewis.
Florian called it properly by saying he needs to be put in his guard and practice fighting to get up without giving up his neck. I think the Ngannou fight would be awesome because someone is going unconscious. However, the more technical fighters in the Heavyweight division will give him major problems, given the current state of his ground game.

Back