PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

Jimmy 5'2'' Norwaad VII Vertex Smith with that security guard goatee looking sharp

He’s not quite pullin off the Eastwood pancho look. But, fuck it.

WAR Cowboy Cerrone.

tenor.gif

cerrone one of the best of all time....

HA4USjO.png

Knuckle Up! Buttercups Who's ↓↓↓

XvTF3XQ.gif

XZ0ffpp.gif

who da fok is that wannabe next to jimmy smith
Cowboy one of the goats what a stupid fok

Little late to the party. Does showing Josh B losing twice make him pretty much done... Dude is now like on a 20 fight losing streak... :eek:

Can they start the fights already? Fox slowing the pace down does not help their numbers...

Im glad that guy is there to make sure their guts dont touch. Would be gross.

Let the finishes flow forth on this main card. Sugar sage is gonna set the mood for the card let's hope for the best .

Let's do eeeeet! Super sage! I'm actually betting against him but I'm hopeful hell prove me wrong.

Black Beast is such a ultimate troll, I love the guy, I hope he wins., such a likable and very witty guy. haha he keeps a total mean straight face but he is 100% trolling everyone. He has a great sense of humor.

Sage is gonna get knocked out!

Oh shit Gouti has moved to Jacksons.

Sage KO 1.

Not a fan but I will say Sage looked improved with the move to Team Alpha Male in his last fight. He actually brought pressure and fought well rounded.

Still it seems like he should be growing on the regional circuit as far as his development imo. Obv. the money is in UFC esp. when they want to push him so badly.

Back