UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Prelims PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

JEEBUS...

I’m on HHI, in SC watchin through BT. Those assholes need to ditch The Fraud from EVERY commercial break. What a fuckin joke.

ak371vX.gif

Burkman just coming to collect the money, he doesn't really care to win or lose, he is half assing it all. He looks like he was gonna burst out laughing at the stare downs and weigh in. Stealing money for a living

SnoopyPeriodicGyrfalcon.gif

I tried ice skating once and my lord it was embarrassing, I fell over so many times and hurt my knee haha, I was worried at one stage the ice would crack under my load. Packing upwards of 45 feet in the groin area

giphy.gif

The FOX panel, all black one week and all white the next week. But they are only humans, will be satisfied when its a all cat panel.

JEEBUS...

I’m on HHI, in SC watchin through BT. Those assholes need to ditch The Fraud from EVERY commercial break. What a fuckin joke.

ak371vX.gif
Jessie is the Man - War Blain!

is it me or is this group (Kenny The Chris and Megan) much better than the other crew?

maybe it's just Florian and Megan.

Would Weidman shut up about his wife being from Wai'anae already Jesus H Christ

Is it time to change to the main card thread?

Prelims over, on to the main card now my lovely gorgeous sherdoggersssssssssssssss

Kenny is taking a dump all over everything Chris says lol

Hey ev1 hows the fights.

they have been on in the background but ive been cooking my wife a special birthday dinner so not paying to much attention.

Back