UFC fight night is trending on twitter but GGG vs Canelo isn't

It honestly shocks me how many guys there are talking about guys from the Dana White and Snoop Dogg TV show. MMA has the Anglosphere in the bag. Still I hope some Saxons will watch the boxing tonight.

Trending on twitter wherever you live, where TEXvsUSC is a thing.

Trending on twitter wherever you live, where TEXvsUSC is a thing.
I live in San Francisco why would I care about USC or TEX. my trends are based on the most popular on the website at that moment.

It's mostly the Mexicans that are hyped about this fight and mexicans doesnt tweet

Main TV is GGG Vs Canelo.
Laptop for the UFC.

Only because Platinum is fighting on this card. Otherwise it wouldn't have garnered a 1/10 of attention it's getting.

Not sure what region, you selected but world wide Canelo/GGG are trending UFC is not

2604mjb.jpg[

I'm in Lincoln City, Oregon for the weekend and no sports bar is showing the Canelo vs GGG fight. Sure they are some people ordering it but I couldn't get an invite to a fight party. I asked the guy if they showed the Mayweather vs McGregor fight and he said ALL the sports bar were showing that fight. Lot of peckerwoods out here so I can see why they only show UFC fights.

So yeah, in some places boxing is dead. Canelo vs GGG will start trending soon enough.

I love both sports but if you're watching this shit UFC card over Canelo/GGG you're a dumb fuck

Boxing dieded along time ago

I'm watching the Canelo Vs GGG fight but I'll watch Luke's fight too

Canelo is the top trend right now. Probably because he just walked out

It's mostly the Mexicans that are hyped about this fight and mexicans doesnt tweet

I'm in Toronto, a city not known for its Mexican population, and it's the top trend in my location.

The UFC is having its worst year in the post-TUF era. MMA fans are going to be a lot less smug when Conor loses again and hangs up the gloves.

Last edited:
It's directly above UFCPittsburgh on mine, 1st and 2nd place

Back