PBP UFC Fight Night Liverpool: Thompson vs. Till (PBP) 10:30am ET/7:30am PT/3:30pm UK

too much hugging and high-fiving in that fight, I'd have given it to Wonderboy but what the fuck do I know.

Till looked huge in there and at least a weight class above Thompson

One thing is real clear, WB needs a corner he'll listen to.
WB seems to have lost too much fire.

It wasnt exciting per say witj crazy action.. but it was a great fight.. if you cannot see why it played out how it did you can only be a dumbass

And thats why id assume you dislike boxing. To stupid to know what youre seeing

it wasn't a great fight. It was a glorified sparring session. Only morons like you try to hype it up to be something that it was not. It was a shitty fight, with neither guy doing much of anything. Till's most effective strikes in that fight were oblique kicks. That's sad for a guy who claims nobody in 170 can take his shots.

I don't care much for either of these guys. I'd favor Wonderboy because I like the karate style but it didn't matter to me who won or lost this fight. While watching the entrances and the cheers for Till I said to myself man this guy better win lol... During the fight I thought Wonderboy was just doing what he does in every fight plus he mixed in some blitzes and caught Till a few times (definitely more than till caught him). The power was different as Wonderboys punches never hurt Till although he landed more power shots. Till landed kicks but it wasn't comparable to the kicks Shogun was landing on Machida for example.

Toward the end of the fight I thought Wonderboy is gonna win a decision he's outpointing this guy clearly. Till is going to have to finish him. Then Till gets the knockdown and had his moment but a little too late.

It's unanimous decisiom so obviously clear points win for Wonderboy right.. the decision gets read.. :eek::eek::eek:

Also props to Chiesa for managing to squeeze his way onto a fox broadcast after the bus incident, but he sucks up there.

Karyn, Jimmy, Bisping/Woodley/Florian/Yves/DC/Dom. They should just rotate between those guys.

it wasn't a great fight. It was a glorified sparring session. Only morons like you try to hype it up to be something that it was not. It was a shitty fight, with neither guy doing much of anything. Till's most effective strikes in that fight were oblique kicks. That's sad for a guy who claims nobody in 170 can take his shots.

If till was more aggressive he would have lost. If wb was more aggressive he would have gotten kod.. again.. youre just to stupid to see why it played out how it did.. its fine you didnt like it.. i doubt youve ever trained or faught before. Ppl cannot know whay they dont know. High level fighting is more than just throwing punches.

he came forward with a couple shots that ended up in brief clinches and came forward with head kicks and switch kicks
Wonderboy did attack with a few more blitzes than normal. But Wonderboy has a particular style and sticks to his style. It's just how he fights. Till was supposed to be this fucking " Gorilla " lol and he didn't do much of anything either so who's fight did we watch? Tills or Wonderboys? Think about that people.

Not you svm I was agreeing with you was just adding to what you said.

If till was more aggressive he would have lost. If wb was more aggressive he would have gotten kod.. again.. youre just to stupid to see why it played out how it did.. its fine you didnt like it.. i doubt youve ever trained or faught before. Ppl cannot know whay they dont know. High level fighting is more than just throwing punches.

I was going to let it slide in the previous post but, how can anyone call someone else "to stupid" when they don't even know that it's spelled 'too'? The fight sucked, it's that simple. There's a reason why even all 4 of the UFC shills on the program were saying it stunk. Keep pretending like you're some fighter that has some crazy insight into the fight game that others do not. You aren't and you do not. Enjoy watching these glorified sparring sessions bro. I'll wait for fighters who actually want to fight.

Wonderboy literally did jack shit aside frim a few counters in the 3rd and 4th. Till won 1 and 2 based solely on agression and some leg kicks.

It was a dud overall. Wonderboy takes absolutely no risks so his fights always end up this way.

Wonderboy literally did jack shit aside frim a few counters in the 3rd and 4th. Till won 1 and 2 based solely on agression and some leg kicks.

It was a dud overall. Wonderboy takes absolutely no risks so his fights always end up this way.
I agree with this and WB strategy needs to change. With fighters in the top 5 he won’t do well and hasn’t done the best.

I was going to let it slide in the previous post but, how can anyone call someone else "to stupid" when they don't even know that it's spelled 'too'? The fight sucked, it's that simple. There's a reason why even all 4 of the UFC shills on the program were saying it stunk. Keep pretending like you're some fighter that has some crazy insight into the fight game that others do not. You aren't and you do not. Enjoy watching these glorified sparring sessions bro. I'll wait for fighters who actually want to fight.

Youre literally a simpleton and TOO stupid to understand what you saw.. alot of sherdog and people will agree with you though. You dont have to enjoy it.. but maybe just try to understand why it happened. What you say you think you know about me is irrelevant.. its obvious youre an idiot who knows nothing.

I don't like wonderboy and I think Woodley won both their fights haha. But I really can't see how Till won more than the fifth

Wboy vs Woodley 1 = draw
Wboy vs Woodley 2 = Wboy (very close fight)
Wboy vs Till = Till no controversy for me in this one and all recent fights from Wboy very low activity and kinda meh

Youre literally a simpleton and TOO stupid to understand what you saw.. alot of sherdog and people will agree with you though. You dont have to enjoy it.. but maybe just try to understand why it happened. What you say you think you know about me is irrelevant.. its obvious youre an idiot who knows nothing.

meanwhile you've had 6 posts not explaining anything about it at all. Again, you can keep your glorified sparring sessions. I'll wait for fighters who actually try to finish fights. Both of these men did nothing and it was not a good fight for either of them. If you really think it was, then you have no idea what MMA is about at all. But go ahead, keep spouting off about how I know nothing and how I'm "TO stupid" to know anything.

happf4.gif

meanwhile you've had 6 posts not explaining anything about it at all. Again, you can keep your glorified sparring sessions. I'll wait for fighters who actually try to finish fights. Both of these men did nothing and it was not a good fight for either of them. If you really think it was, then you have no idea what MMA is about at all. But go ahead, keep spouting off about how I know nothing and how I'm "TO stupid" to know anything.

Explaining to someone as stupid as you? Why waste my time lol.. You aint gonna change your mind. You arent gonna understand. Youre just to dumb man. Till finished his last fight spectacularly.. and wb has somewhere around the most finished in active WW.. most guy cant hit wb while he tees off on them with ease. Again you know that wasn't the case here but to stupid to know why.

Back