UFC Fight Night Moscow - The Official Predictions thread

Spath

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Another card is coming up and there are some really interesting fights. Get in here with your fight result predictions!

As a reigning, defending Sherdog Nostra-Champ of the World, I am fairly certain I’ll get a perfect 12 out of 12 picks this time. Last thread here: http://origin.forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-228-official-predictions.3822899/

I’ll probably post some bets here too, because why not. So get in!

Your ultimate price of getting the best of the rest could be something like this:
giphy.gif

Thanks, @LouisBolanos ! You’re a gift that keeps on giving. Also shout out to my fellow adversary, former (but undisputed and undefeated) Sherdog Nostra-Champ of the World, @ChaelSonnen !

I’ll post my predictions from tapology in a comment under this. Let’s get started.

53264-1481168.png

I’ll try to break down some of my picks later, too. Good luck, gentlemen!

Interesting. 8/10 for Russian MMA.
I think there are some good match ups for the russian fighters. Maybe the crowd will also help as they are behind their own, for sure.

Do you think they won’t do as well as that?

I like Andrei here

He arguably beat Tuivasa who is light years ahead of that fat Russian slobby guy

I like Andrei here

He arguably beat Tuivasa who is light years ahead of that fat Russian slobby guy
Arlovski’s defense was on point in that fight. I don’t think many believed that he’d stay upright for 3 rounds if Tuivasa swanged and banged him.

Also many had Tuivasa UD 29-28, actually most of the media did.

I expect Arlovski to be in trouble against Abdurakhimov, maybe even dropped. I think we can all agree that Arlovski’s best days are behind him but he’s been a game fighter in his last three or four bouts.

I respect Arlovski and I think this will be a close fight, but I feel like he’s in trouble here. Abdurakhimov might have more moves in his sleeve than the young brute Tuivasa.

Already that time of the week again?
<{Joewithit}>

Give me a couple of days to study these fighters and you'll get my official picks. I take this very seriously.

@LouisBolanos You can already start spit shining the title <CanYouSeeMeNow>

I hope Krylov wins here. Jan is cool, but I hope Krylov lands some ridiculous head kick.

I think there are some good match ups for the russian fighters. Maybe the crowd will also help as they are behind their own, for sure.

Do you think they won’t do as well as that?
I'm too casual to predict these fights.

Dvalishvili?

<{cruzshake}>
He’s a sizable favorite to win the fight and I think he can do it. You got some insight on the fight? Is his opponent some kind of ninja that I don’t know about yet?

<Dylan>

Don’t make me question my picks! I’m going for a perfect sweep here!

I'm too casual to predict these fights.
There’s no such thing. You don’t even have to know who the guys are! Pick your favorites, Arlovski KO in the first via bitch slap etc.

It’s all fun and games... for some people. Me and @ChaelSonnen are going at it. Hard.

nqndo.jpg

Y’all got any more of them predictions?

These fights were definitely tough to predict, as I'm honestly not familiar with most of the fighters.
The picks are strictly based on my studies early this morning, so sadly I'm not as prepared as I should be for this crucial prediction event :p Oh well, here goes nothing!

53264-1482636.png

Back