UFC FIGHT PASS... NEED HELP..

Download google chrome, download hola better apps vpn to google chrome, login from region (germany for example) and watch prelims. I had the same problem.

Thanks a lot man, so I just downloaded the Hola App, I installed the VPN, now when it comes time to watch the Fight Pass Prelims, how do I log in from a different region, that part I'm still a little unclear about.

Shit bro youre right

<{CMPALM}>

I just feel bad that people dont know about this

Yeah, me too. I feel perfectly justified in doing it though, since when I signed up for FP originally (like day one pretty much) I could watch all the televised cards without VPN, but when they gave the TV rights to Sportsnet (here in Canada), we could no longer watch, and it felt like I was being ripped off. I'm not paying for cable just so I can watch 2 or 3 Fox cards a month.

Two of the best things about Fightpass.

1) If you watch on TV, commercials often interrupt the walk ins and corner advice between rounds. On fightpass you see everything.
2) For PPVs you can switch between the isolated corner audios, as well as choose any camera angle you want. There's honestly so much valuable information given through this that it's incredible. Think the Jon Jones "Go get some fans" incident, or Ronda's reaction after getting KO'd, screaming "No!" upon realizing she lost. There's so much.

I have it. 10$ a month for any fight that UFC has ever had on TV. HD quality, and tons of fight from other orgs. Always live events on Fightpass. Recently I have been using VPN to sign in to Fightpass from Hong Kong and buying the fights on PPV for 25USD instead of 70$ or whatever they are now. After you can login anywhere and watch the PPV.

<31><{danayeah}>

10/10 if youre a fight fan.

can you watch the first ufc events? like ufc 1,2 etc?

Yeah, me too. I feel perfectly justified in doing it though, since when I signed up for FP originally (like day one pretty much) I could watch all the televised cards without VPN, but when they gave the TV rights to Sportsnet (here in Canada), we could no longer watch, and it felt like I was being ripped off. I'm not paying for cable just so I can watch 2 or 3 Fox cards a month.
Totally agree. I am in Canada too and I dont understand how they can justify not letting people watch free cards through fightpass when its a paid service. Fucked up.

Two of the best things about Fightpass.

1) If you watch on TV, commercials often interrupt the walk ins and corner advice between rounds. On fightpass you see everything.
2) For PPVs you can switch between the isolated corner audios, as well as choose any camera angle you want. There's honestly so much valuable information given through this that it's incredible. Think the Jon Jones "Go get same fans incident" or Ronda's reaction after getting KO'd, screaming "No!" upon realizing she lost. There's so much.

ahhhh that alone might be worth the $10!! i cant stand commercials period! nevermind having to watch commercials for a ppv event!

Thanks a lot man, so I just downloaded the Hola App, I installed the VPN, now when it comes time to watch the Fight Pass Prelims, how do I log in from a different region, that part I'm still a little unclear about.

Try tunnel bear. it's free and couldn't be easier. I never had success with Hola personally, unless it was on mobile.

It will literally open a map with servers around the world for you to click on. I use Japan. Don't open your browser until you connect. Then open browser, log in to the UFC site and click the video, once it starts loading CLOSE tunnel bear, so you don't use any more of the 500mb/month you get, plus, VPN will be slower than your normal connection. Once you've logged on you don't need the vpn anymore, as the site won't re-check your location. If you restart or close the browser you will likely have to repeat this process though.

https://www.tunnelbear.com/download

2) For PPVs you can switch between the isolated corner audios, as well as choose any camera angle you want. There's honestly so much valuable information given through this that it's incredible. Think the Jon Jones "Go get some fans" incident, or Ronda's reaction after getting KO'd, screaming "No!" upon realizing she lost. There's so much.
That's interesting. I've been on fightpass for a couple of months and didn't know that. I haven't really fiddled around with the options yet.

I had fight pass for about a year. I'm not really into watching old fights unless it's some obscure old school shit like Vale Tudo Japan (which is on fight pass btw) I would have held on to it if they would have put more history oriented original programming, such as documentaries about legends, or where are they now. Stuff like looking for a fight is cool too. After a while I was just using it to watch invicta and Fight pass prelims, both of which I can find online, so I cancelled it.

I love Fight Pass, get to watch almost any fight great quality. also good for Eddie Bravo Invitationals, Glory, Shooto etc.

ahhhh that alone might be worth the $10!! i cant stand commercials period! nevermind having to watch commercials for a ppv event!

If you buy the PPV, whether you are a FP subscriber or not, you will be able to use the extra features. It's not exclusive to FP, just exclusive to ufc.tv. Just fyi.

Also, he's right that you get to see things that the commercials would normally run over, but for the most part, instead of commercials you will just get a generic "stay tuned" screen. You never miss the time in between rounds though, which is good. I love to see what the corner says.

Totally agree. I am in Canada too and I dont understand how they can justify not letting people watch free cards through fightpass when its a paid service. Fucked up.
Canada does have one massive benefit in that it gets everything but PPV main cards on a instant replay basis. Meaning the second an event is over the replay becomes available.

Each portion of a card is counted separately. So when the main card starts the televised prelims become available, then when the main card finishes those become available too. Not for everyone, but it works for me.

This honestly hasn't been true for the last year or so. It used to be god awful, but since the overhaul, if you can't find what you'r looking for you may be inept at internetting.

PPVs take 1 month to make it to FP btw. Long, but not as bad as the previous 3 months.

My bad, i did cancel it a while back. Couldnt believe how bad the search was when i had it, like havent we figured search features out by now?

I love Fight Pass, get to watch almost any fight great quality. also good for Eddie Bravo Invitationals, Glory, Shooto etc.

Yeah all those additional MMA promotions you get on fightpass are quite underrated too.

Fedor vs. Maldonado was on fightpass. You get Invicta, Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series. The last couple Vitaly Minakov fights were on fightpass, and if you don't know who he is, look up his wikipedia page ASAP.

Canada does have one massive benefit in that it gets everything but PPV main cards on a instant replay basis. Meaning the second an event is over the replay becomes available.

Each portion of a card is counted separately. So when the main card starts the televised prelims become available, then when the main card finishes those become available too. Not for everyone, but it works for me.

Ah, it's not like that in the States? Makes sense. I think I was arguing with people before about getting to watch the replays instantly, and they insisted you couldn't, and I said they could. I guess we were both right, just in our respective countries.

FightPass is awesome, not even kidding.

Love it, If i had to choose between Netflix or FP I'd always take FP.

My bad, i did cancel it a while back. Couldnt believe how bad the search was when i had it, like havent we figured search features out by now?

Yeah it one of the worst aspects of it, but they definitely paid attention and fixed it with the overhaul. I usually just type in the first or last names of both fighters and the relevant fight will pop up.

Ah, it's not like that in the States? Makes sense. I think I was arguing with people before about getting to watch the replays instantly, and they insisted you couldn't, and I said they could. I guess we were both right, just in our respective countries.
That's the thing when people argue over fightpass, the region you're in makes a big difference.

That's the thing when people argue over fightpass, the region you're in makes a big difference.

True, yeah. Guess it's to do with the individual TV rights deals they have in different countries. They must have different stipulations with each network.

Back