UFC FIGHT PASS... NEED HELP..

I would be concerned about the VPN revelations in this thread getting back to the UFC, but I've been doing it for years now, and it still works so I'm hoping this is too complicated of a thing to fix for them.

Can someone with ufc fight pass tell me what the benefits of having it are? Whats your favorite thing about fight pass? what does it offer you that the internet doesnt? Im thinking about getting it but wanted to hear from u guys first...

Thanks fellas.

I like it overall. I signed up as soon as it came out. The whole fight library is there, and it is awesome to just search for any fight ever in the UFC and it comes right up in HD. I buy the events on there as well, since i cut my cable. Occasionally for the really big events, that you know have a huge buy rate i have experienced some issues with the signal not being in HD or going back and forth between SD and HD. Overall it is worth the 10 bucks a month. I have never regretted buying it..

I would be concerned about the VPN revelations in this thread getting back to the UFC, but I've been doing it for years now, and it still works so I'm hoping this is too complicated of a thing to fix for them.

Once they have a comprehensive TV deal in EVERY country we'll be screwed. France and Germany used to work but don't anymore. Japan might be next, who knows.
What country do you use?

sounds like a plan. thanks for the advice.. whats ur fav thing on fight pass?

The exclusive events. I usually only have fight pass for 2-3 months a year. When the exclusive events catch my eye. Then I catch up on anything of old with the remaining 29 days and cancel it for another 4 months.

I watch all the early prelims on it and sometimes Invicta or other live events like DWTNF.You can watch all the past UFC,Pride,Strikeforce,Glory,Cage Warriors and I think WEC also.If you are a fight fan and love watching fights then its worth $10 bucks a month.

Can someone with ufc fight pass tell me what the benefits of having it are? Whats your favorite thing about fight pass? what does it offer you that the internet doesnt? Im thinking about getting it but wanted to hear from u guys first...

Thanks fellas.
Waking up on a sunday morning, watching pancrase with markers on, and watching all the highlights.

Watch nimura vs kawamura from a couple of months ago. thank me later.

Horrible analysis.

I've had fight pass since it debuted in 2014. On fight pass you literally get EVERY SINGLE EVENT, EVERY SINGLE FIGHT, FROM EVERY SINGLE CARD, FROM EVERY COMPANY THE UFC OWNS. Not to mention, approximately 30 days after an event is over the event becomes free to the user.

My favorite thing actually is something new they put in called the 24/7 stream. All day everyday they stream random fights and fight cards. They also have every episode of TUF and all the old ultimate knockouts, ultimate submissions, and other original series.

You get access to the fight pass prelim card which is usually the first 1-3 fights of each card not to mention specific cards that are fight pass only.

They also partner with Invicta, Titan, Glory, EBI, and a ton of other companies and you can watch their cards live.

For REAL fight fans the fight pass pays for itself. 9.99 per month or 90 for a year. I had a special a few months ago when my year ran out and they offered me to renew for 1 year at 69.99. Instant buy but I would have renewed regardless.

If you are on the fence i'd hold off until the next fight pass exclusive card in March and order then unless you like any of the minor leagues that are under its umbrella

Screenshot this post and your profile. Sending an email to UFC fight pass support right now.

I have it. 10$ a month for any fight that UFC has ever had on TV. HD quality, and tons of fight from other orgs. Always live events on Fightpass. Recently I have been using VPN to sign in to Fightpass from Hong Kong and buying the fights on PPV for 25USD instead of 70$ or whatever they are now. After you can login anywhere and watch the PPV.

<31><{danayeah}>

10/10 if youre a fight fan.

The exclusive events. I usually only have fight pass for 2-3 months a year. When the exclusive events catch my eye. Then I catch up on anything of old with the remaining 29 days and cancel it for another 4 months.
hahha nice strategy :)

You get to watch my boy Matt bessette whoop ass tonight , btw what time does it start

Once they have a comprehensive TV deal in EVERY country we'll be screwed. France and Germany used to work but don't anymore. Japan might be next, who knows.
What country do you use?
Japan as well. I’m selfishly hoping the complicated situation of JMMA and its involvement with the Yakuza continues to keep a television deal from happening.

How else am I supposed to watch Invicta events.

Also if you pay for year it cheaper than 10$ a month

Try tunnel bear. it's free and couldn't be easier. I never had success with Hola personally, unless it was on mobile.

It will literally open a map with servers around the world for you to click on. I use Japan. Don't open your browser until you connect. Then open browser, log in to the UFC site and click the video, once it starts loading CLOSE tunnel bear, so you don't use any more of the 500mb/month you get, plus, VPN will be slower than your normal connection. Once you've logged on you don't need the vpn anymore, as the site won't re-check your location. If you restart or close the browser you will likely have to repeat this process though.

https://www.tunnelbear.com/download

It's not working, no video is showing up :/

If you enjoy watching old fights it's great. I tend to use it when a fighter I haven't heard of is fighting, I'll go back and check their last few fights

I enjoy having all the classic fights available in high quality. I usually watch a fight or two before I workout for some motivation.

Horrible analysis.

I've had fight pass since it debuted in 2014. On fight pass you literally get EVERY SINGLE EVENT, EVERY SINGLE FIGHT, FROM EVERY SINGLE CARD, FROM EVERY COMPANY THE UFC OWNS. Not to mention, approximately 30 days after an event is over the event becomes free to the user.

My favorite thing actually is something new they put in called the 24/7 stream. All day everyday they stream random fights and fight cards. They also have every episode of TUF and all the old ultimate knockouts, ultimate submissions, and other original series.

You get access to the fight pass prelim card which is usually the first 1-3 fights of each card not to mention specific cards that are fight pass only.

They also partner with Invicta, Titan, Glory, EBI, and a ton of other companies and you can watch their cards live.

For REAL fight fans the fight pass pays for itself. 9.99 per month or 90 for a year. I had a special a few months ago when my year ran out and they offered me to renew for 1 year at 69.99. Instant buy but I would have renewed regardless.

If you are watching and enjoying all those Orgs then sure its a no-brainer. I have other hobbies/interest in addition to MMA. There are enough events between UFC and Bellator to quinch my thirst. I rarely have the urge to watch old fights. Its the unknown that makes sports great for me.

I don't rewatch NFL classics and I don't rewatch fights. If you can enjoy that often then another perk. But I don't think many people utilize that unless they are new to sport and trying to catch up on current fighters old fights.

For me the $20-30 a year given for 3 exclusive events and 90 days of back catalog access is more than enough.

Back