UFC Fighters are A-Level athletes.

You're making no points to the argument implying a boxer has superior athletic ability to a MMA fighter .... Couture ( an MMA fighter that was past his prime yet still fit and strong ) piss all over James Toney ( a boxer that was 5 years younger then couture who came in looking overweight and was arrogant ) case in point ...... MMA > boxing as far as athletic requirements to be successful
Boxers - A-Level athletes

MMA fighters - D-Level

Boxing heavyweight division is full of A-level athletes, big athletic guys in their prime.

Anthony Joshua 28 years old 6'6'' Britain
Tyson Fury 29 years old, 6'9'' Britain
Deontay Wilder 32 years old, 6'7'' USA

These are the 2016 Olympic medalists (the bronze medal is shared):

Tony Yoka 25 years old, 6'7'' France
Joe Joyce 32 years old, 6'6'' Britain
Filip Hrgović 25 years old, 6'6'' Croatia
Ivan Dychko 27 years old, 6'9'' Kazakhstan

Meanwhile in the MMA HW division 6'3'' midgets in their late 30s are the norm...

MMA fighters who not training running like Conor gas out in fight. Yes a lot don't have good cardio but they do 10 other things with hands and feet. Watch training soccer players do. Running a lot and touching a ball. Come on. Not a same level

I have a video production company and we used to film training and matches for the website/management team of a quite well known European club. I have seen how they train
and it's very very hard work. The training you see for the press is a light warm up and mess around. It's like judging a UFC fighter's training regime by the open workouts.

Boxing heavyweight division is full of A-level athletes, big athletic guys in their prime.

Meanwhile in the MMA HW division 6'3'' midgets in their late 30s are the norm...

Most of them are not even real 6'3. the UFC add 1 - 2 inches in height

How is Joshua, Fury and Wilder's wrestling? How is there BJJ? Probably awful and unathletic.

I have a video production company and we used to film training and matches for the website/management team of a quite well known European club. I have seen how they train
and it's very very hard work. The training you see for the press is a light warm up and mess around. It's like judging a UFC fighter's training regime by the open workouts.

Which club? Or u can't say?

Watch Floyd Mayweather je. training. No one in soccer training that much

But MMA is young sport and still learning especially after this steroids things what happened. I bet much more young kids are training all MMA not just boxing

How is Joshua, Fury and Wilder's wrestling? How is there BJJ? Probably awful and unathletic.

They are A-Level athletes.

They could do sprawl training for a couple of hours and take out the whole UFC HW division.

But MMA is young sport and still learning especially after this steroids things what happened. I bet much more young kids are training all MMA not just boxing

$9,000 per fight and $1000 reebok sponsorship seems real tempting LOL

even low level boxers earn $60,000 minimum per fight

You're making no points to the argument implying a boxer has superior athletic ability to a MMA fighter .... Couture ( an MMA fighter that was past his prime yet still fit and strong ) piss all over James Toney ( a boxer that was 5 years younger then couture who came in looking overweight and was arrogant ) case in point ...... MMA > boxing as far as athletic requirements to be successful

trt couture

Several members get banned & allowed back by SD.
It's their call & easy enough to ignore the obvious ones.
but weird they allow people back over & over under new names.

Seems like a waste of time on the trolls part. Like if I'm bored I watch TV, play video games, go out and have fun. I don't go to the forum of a topic I hate and create an account and post nonsense about it. There would have to be literally nothing else in the world to do for that to become something I would do.

Nah that's some mumbo jumbo. Sorry. At some point you make a choice. If you decide you want to play football you work your ass off and get there. All of the most highly skilled footballers practice their skills thousands of times.
Im sorry but hard work isn't enough. You'd know that had you grown up in a football playing country. You can't make it to a top professional team without innate talent

Tyson Fury is too fast, too slick, too Gypsy for anyone in the MMA.

Gypsy bareknuckle boxing fighters have better cardio than elite MMA fighters like Conor McGregor:

These two guys fought 40 minutes without a break. Conor and MMA HWs would be completely gassed halfway in.

Also their trash talk is better too, none of that scripted WWE shit, even the 209 crew would piss their pants if they met this crew:

The official press conference before the fight:

They fight for HONOR of their clans, not for money...

This is just to give you an idea of what kind of environment Tyson Fury grew up in.

just one thing
<36>

mma fans are so fucking insecure, when it comes to their sport
<36>

and I thought the gaming community was insecure.

mma fans = worst fanbase ever

<36>

Boxing is global, MMA isn't because the UFC doesn't want to expand but is focused only on the American market. Look at the nationalities of the HW boxers I listed. They come from all around the world.

MLB players make way more money than NFL players.

MLB players aren't very athletic.
What you talking about?

dmitri-young-baseball-players-photo-u1

150504104602-sabathia-2015-exlarge-169.jpg

bartolo-copy.jpg

You mean that isn't A-level?

Back