UFC fighters react to battle between Trump and NFL over #TakeAKnee anthem protest

I'm with Trump on this one. I'm glad he spoke up, too. I really wanted someone to day those words, and I can't think of a better guy. Every single day, every single channel on television is nothing but liberal horseshit (aside from FOX). That includes comedy and sports.

If you don't believe me, watch THE MMA BEAT tomorrow. Itll be a political show- more accurately, a circle-jerk between a bunch of Marxist cocksuckers. I guarantee it. The fuckin MMA BEAT! You can't get away from it. You can get away from conservative ideas, though. Stay off of FOX. Problem solved.

The NFL puts its foot down when some players want to honor the cops that were gunned down in Dallas, but they let everything slide when it's a bunch of uninformed black millionaires bitching about police brutality. Fuck the NFL.

Of course, the corrupt media shit on Trump. They shit on everything he does anyway. But even if it was someone else who had spoken up, they'd have zero tolerance for his opinion anyway. They can't handle it.

Just a gust of wind coming from the right is enough to make them outraged, meanwhile Hurricane Cocksucker is blowing continuously in the other direction and nobody ever says a word.

Last edited:
OK so was them taking a knee a sign of disrespect, if it was I'm with Trump, or has he got the wrong end of the stick?
Personally, I'm with Trump here.

Stand for your flag, and anthem.

Protest racism and police brutality some other time, not during the national anthem.

In true 4D chess fashion, Trump has his opposition bending the knee. Lol. I think the smart ones chose to sit on their duff.

They are acknowledging the anthem, from a knee. It has nothing to do with the anthem itself it is just the time they choose to protest because all eyes are on them

Protest racism and police brutality some other time, not during the national anthem.
You've done something that almost every single person that's complained about the protests hasnt. And that's having an intellectually honest argument.

I'm not a fan of the national anthem at sports events, I hate when they do it in the UFC. But if they are, it's the least you can do. The players participating it are universally the players who got through college due to taking classes designed to pass dumb athletes. Listening to them speak is embarrassing. The NFL brought this trouble on themselves by doing nothing about this last year, even though they fine players for wearing decals supporting police who were murdered or honoring 9/11. So stupid. And don't give me shit about free speech when the NFL fines and suspends players for criticizing incompetent referees and double standards and arbitrary decisions made by Goodell and the rest of the NFL suits who operate like the NSAC in regards to Adalaide Byrd.

I'm not a fan of the national anthem at sports events, I hate when they do it in the UFC. But if they are, it's the least you can do. The players participating it are universally the players who got through college due to taking classes designed to pass dumb athletes. Listening to them speak is embarrassing. The NFL brought this trouble on themselves by doing nothing about this last year, even though they fine players for wearing decals supporting police who were murdered or honoring 9/11. So stupid. And don't give me shit about free speech when the NFL fines and suspends players for criticizing incompetent referees and double standards and arbitrary decisions made by Goodell and the rest of the NFL suits who operate like the NSAC in regards to Adalaide Byrd.
lol, athletes passing those classes benefits nobody but the ncaa. those guys leave school with no education and literally more than 95% of them never make a penny of the sport they played in school. ncaa athletes, especially football and basketball players, get totally raped by their programs.

the defender of free speech rights?

so apparently, most people on the left now are only OK with speech that they agree with. then people on the right correctly complain. then many of those same people want a private company to fire its employees because....they kneel during a song you like.

meanwhile, there's important shit going on in the world.

Ahh I get you, and totally agree, I realise there's issues in the UK too but I love this country and the anthem stands for a lot and needs to be respected.

I loled at that too.

giphy.gif
Nice roidknee to the face{<BJPeen}

There are men and women who have died to secure the freedoms we have today and these bitches can't even stand and salute the flag that represents our country. #$*# them and their mothers.

There are men and women who have died to secure the freedoms we have today and these bitches can't even stand and salute the flag that represents our country. #$*# them and their mothers.

Holy small minded thinking Batman

So what's with the unhealthy US obsession with national symbols?

images

God forbid someone should want to fix the problems that exist. The fact that we're discussing it on an MMA message board speaks to the fact that they've raised awareness to their cause.

Yep, those massive problems. While ignoring statistically proven problems in urban communities.

In true 4D chess fashion, Trump has his opposition bending the knee. Lol. I think the smart ones chose to sit on their duff.
I think calling them "sonsabitches" was stupid and unbecoming of a leader.

I think the reaction by NFL players over the weekend was beyond juvenile, completely childish, and made Trump come out of this looking better.

I mean, you had LeSean McCoy rolling around on the grass during the national anthem like a retarded, lobotomized Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle knock-off.

I actually agree with Ben Shapiro here - the players started something stupid, Trump said something stupid, then the players did something even stupider in return. It's a cycle of stupid but the players this weekend took it to a whole new level.

It's all a ploy to get more ratings for the NFL

theyre just going to piss off the silent majority that elected trump, people are sick of being nagged at about shit they personally never had anything to do with

Dana White said the UFC will be bigger than the NFL someday. Its happening!

Back