UFC fighters react to battle between Trump and NFL over #TakeAKnee anthem protest

Soooooo Presidential.
I don't think the way he said it is presidential either. But he's right. Stand up for the anthem and flag. The USA is still the best land of opportunity. Especially for guys that make a living playing football.

Find another way to protest racism. Just stand for the anthem. Maybe kneel before like they did last night.

I don't think the way he said it is presidential either. But he's right. Stand up for the anthem and flag. The USA is still the best land of opportunity. Especially for guys that make a living playing football.

Find another way to protest racism. Just stand for the anthem. Maybe kneel before like they did last night.

If you tell someone HOW they should protest (especially when it's non-violent AND legal), then it's not America.

I'm a Veteran and I'm saying this.

Oh shut up, The NFL didn't stop anyone from honoring cops that were killed. The NFL doesn't allow uniform violations and this has always been that way, the NFL didn't allow a black player whose mother died of breast cancer to wear eyeblack that had "find the cure" written in it for violating their uniform...guess that means NFL is against breast cancer awareness? NFL fined a player for wearing purple cleats because his mother was killed in domestic violence. The NFL is consistent, not standing for the anthem isn't a rule they have to enforce.

Blow me with your neutrality horseshit. I bet you think Hollywood is neutral. Football has bent the knee to the SJWs. Lectures on black injustice and gun violence, the proud gay hero, the uninformed Kaopernick. The NFL had changed in the past decade. It seems I'm not the only one who's noticed this, either. Probably just more ignorant rednecks.....

He spoke from the heart, he was pissed off at the kneelers, he spoke honestly. People should stop comparing him to politicians all the time, he isn't one, he is unique in the job.
Kneeling will do nothing to stop police violence or racial profiling, 'do something that will if you're so concerned with those two things.'

The kneeling now is all about hatred of Trump.

Ridiculous. Yeah people weren't shitting on Kaepernick in 2016. Gtfo with all this Trump's fault, Trump's America, etc bullshit.

But he is right in that if Trump didn't say anything things would be different. I guarantee there would be less people sitting/kneeling.

Blow me with your neutrality horseshit. I bet you think Hollywood is neutral. Football has bent the knee to the SJWs. Lectures on black injustice and gun violence, the proud gay hero, the uninformed Kaopernick. The NFL had changed in the past decade. It seems I'm not the only one who's noticed this, either. Probably just more ignorant rednecks.....
You made an idiotic point complaining about the NFL now allowing people to honor cops, they did no such thing, they didn't allow a change in their uniform which is what they do regardless of any political agenda.

Football definitely bent the knee to SJWs as evidenced by how they're suspending players for domestic violence because of backlash instead of letting the law deal with them.

And you're confusing the NFL with the media with a lot of that, the NFL doesn't lecture or anything, the media that works for networks may do so. I haven't seen anyone that actually works for the NFL doing such a thing.

If you tell someone HOW they should protest (especially when it's non-violent AND legal), then it's not America.

I'm a Veteran and I'm saying this.
You can tell them how they shouldn't protest, but they're free to do it anyway.

If the protest was legitimate, I could get behind it. But they are protesting as the result of #fakenews, specifically 'hands up, don't shoot' BS. The truth was revealed and the millionaires chose to ignore it. So, fuck them.

Holy small minded thinking Batman

It really isn't. Protest pregame, post, social media, interviews, wear something signifying your protest, etc.

When you are asked to stand and remove your hats out of respect. What do you think that respect is for. The country, the flag, the fallen, the people that fought for it, etc.

Doesn't really matter that much to me, doesn't affect me at all but I certainly think it is disrespectful.

If the protest was legitimate, I could get behind it. But they are protesting as the result of #fakenews, specifically 'hands up, don't shoot' BS. The truth was revealed and the millionaires chose to ignore it. So, fuck them.

Yeah that's thing that gets me is that there are legit cases of brutality/wrongful shootings against all races. Forget all races, against blacks. Legit cases and we still get this Mike Brown supporting, hands up, don't shoot idiots. It's also not just Mike Brown shooting. There were multiple proven good sd shootings by police and people still supported the attempted cop killers. It makes your campaign/cause look weak and resented when you support the proven pos losers.

You made an idiotic point complaining about the NFL now allowing people to honor cops, they did no such thing, they didn't allow a change in their uniform which is what they do regardless of any political agenda.

Football definitely bent the knee to SJWs as evidenced by how they're suspending players for domestic violence because of backlash instead of letting the law deal with them.

And you're confusing the NFL with the media with a lot of that, the NFL doesn't lecture or anything, the media that works for networks may do so. I haven't seen anyone that actually works for the NFL doing such a thing.
If you had been respectful, I wouldn't have told you to blow me.

Youre right, but it's easy to conflate the NFL with the media when they're in bed together. It's also easy to tell which way the wind blows in the NFL anyway. Enough wind going in one direction with little to no resistance, and you just know. They may not lecture anybody directly, but they'll only put a stop to certain lectures. Again I don't have proof. But I don't need any. If Costas had taken the other stance (which he wouldn't have because he's a liberal, like every other person on tv), trust me, you would've heard from the NFL.

The players and the NFL weren't smart enough to get their point across without hurting themselves and the NFL.

They fell right into the trap.

They could of come out of this on top, but where too stupid and immature.

My god Trump is one stupid and evil mofo. Is sowing hatred and division all the man is capable of. How can he accuse other people of not being patriots, while he is destroying his own country only to further his own interest's. Trump has to be the least patriotic person in the US.

He says people peacefully protesting are sons of bitches who dont respect the flag, while wearing a flag pin. This alone should disqualify him from being regarded as a thinking person.

Does anyone know why the Super Bowl players didn't protest the anthem?

Taking a knee is stupid....What has respecting your flag got to do with Trump anyways? You don't like Trump, don't vote for him...don't act like your country has failed you....no...you failed your country with this disrespectful bullshit...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back